Reviews for Phantom:A Romantic's Retelling
DarlingAminta chapter 73 . 9/15/2006
It's 11:39 PM. I do not even know how many hours I have been sitting here reading. I was looking for a fanfic worth reading, so I must say thank you.
BluePhantom chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Brava! A wonderful retelling. One of the best I've read
Wooster chapter 73 . 8/20/2006
Ugh. Sorry for the sucky review last night. I had a babysitting gig and my ride showed up right as I was typing my review. So, yeah. Amazing, amazing story. It was sweet, and sad, and scary, all at the same time. Your grip on the emotions is definitely your greatest asset. Thank you very much for an extremely entertaining read.

-Wooster
jeevesandwooster chapter 73 . 8/19/2006
Oh. What a perfect, perfect ending. I loved this story SO MUCh
jeevesandwooster chapter 72 . 8/19/2006
I don't really have words. Beautiful. Thank you. That's all.
jeevesandwooster chapter 71 . 8/19/2006
I loved the odd reversal of roles with Erik so happy and Christine so bereft. It really emphasized how much her love means to him. Lovely chapter, truly.

But now, my curiosity is piqued and I must read on.
jeevesandwooster chapter 70 . 8/19/2006
Raoul deChagny is hereby exempt from all slights against his character. He was a good man and a true noble. He died with honor and bravery. May he rest in peace.

The Opera Populaire is losing its greatest lights. It's truly a shame. Ah well. Good chapter. I do kind of like Phillippe. It really wasn't a fair offer, but he has his reasons, and they're good. He also treated Erik with respect and I admire his resilience. He's on my good list. That is all.
jeevesandwooster chapter 69 . 8/19/2006
I will take back everything bad I ever said about Raoul if he will defend Erik at this time! I swear it! Do not disappoint me, young deChagny! Prove that I was right when I said you were a good man, if a dull one.

Heehee, sorry. Again. Great chappie. I just get so caught up...
jeevesandwooster chapter 68 . 8/19/2006
If they shoot him, or upset him in any way, I will haunt them personally and make sure they believe that the Phantom of the Opera is following them around to make sure their lives are a living hell. Jeez. Thank goodness for Christine, that's all I have to say.

I am sorry for that man who died. He had a family didn't he? Poor guy. Poor family...
jeevesandwooster chapter 67 . 8/19/2006
Oh. Ok, I do feel sorry for Raoul. He isn't really that bad a guy. Just an idiot. A supreme idiot with ridiculous ideas about love. Does he have to die? I guess I'll find out.
jeevesandwooster chapter 66 . 8/19/2006
Ok, he's an idiot, but that was beyond him. He must have something very wrong with him. Concussion, maybe? I don't want him dead...they'd better help him I suppose. It's his own sodding fault though. What a moron...
jeevesandwooster chapter 65 . 8/19/2006
Cute ending line. Very cute. What an amazing chapter! Oh, I'm in a state of bliss right now.

But knowing the luck of the stupid, Raoul should show up soon to spoil the happiness. The jerk.

Of course, the couple is very secure in their love. Maybe they can shove him back into the lake the moment he dredges himself up? Please?
jeevesandwooster chapter 64 . 8/19/2006
Thank goodness he has Christine to disabuse him of his self-loathing. It's almost too painful to read as he torments himself.
jeevesandwooster chapter 63 . 8/19/2006
It is a sign of how miserable his life was that he looks on his story as if it was his fault and that he's really the monster he was told he was. Poor, poor Erik. (Y'know, I say that a LOT)

Great chapter. Emotions, again, were superb.
jeevesandwooster chapter 62 . 8/19/2006
Ok. His fantasies are awful. He's reached an all time low. Does he have to live?
546 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »