Reviews for Phantom:A Romantic's Retelling
jeevesandwooster chapter 64 . 8/19/2006
Thank goodness he has Christine to disabuse him of his self-loathing. It's almost too painful to read as he torments himself.
jeevesandwooster chapter 63 . 8/19/2006
It is a sign of how miserable his life was that he looks on his story as if it was his fault and that he's really the monster he was told he was. Poor, poor Erik. (Y'know, I say that a LOT)

Great chapter. Emotions, again, were superb.
jeevesandwooster chapter 62 . 8/19/2006
Ok. His fantasies are awful. He's reached an all time low. Does he have to live?
jeevesandwooster chapter 61 . 8/19/2006
Sigh. He keeps putting it off. What a shame. AND he missed Raoul.

Wait. How long has Raoul BEEN there? Jeez. Kid's knocked out cold!
jeevesandwooster chapter 60 . 8/19/2006
Poor Erik. Nightmares suck, non?
jeevesandwooster chapter 59 . 8/19/2006
Moron. I'm kind of reminded of Raiders of the Lost Ark. Raoul is, of course, not Indiana Jones. He's one of the bad guys who doesn't notice the booby traps and ends up getting impaled by a wall of spikes or something.

Except he probably won't die. He will just get injured. He may even make it to the Phantom's island. But he will NOT get Christine and he will NOT destroy their love so he'll just have to deal with it.

Ok, that was weird. Sorry. Great chapter.
jeevesandwooster chapter 58 . 8/19/2006
Heehee. I love the silence thing, it's rather ornery. Erik is rather sweet when he thinks nobody can here him, isn't he?
jeevesandwooster chapter 57 . 8/19/2006
Ugh. Stupid Raoul leading others to their doom. How irresponsible. Grr...
jeevesandwooster chapter 56 . 8/19/2006
I still love Erik's island. He's so brilliant at everything, it's so neat to see evidence of that in his self-made home.
jeevesandwooster chapter 55 . 8/19/2006
If the first word of the next chapter is 'Yes' I will laugh hysterically.

Raoul, do you see now that it is useless? That she loves another? Serves you right for listening at her door, jerk.

Of course, that may cause trouble for Erik and Christine later, but whatever. True love shall conquer all!
jeevesandwooster chapter 54 . 8/18/2006
"Mssrs. Debienne and Poligny were painfully conscious that, did they attempt to permit one of these racy operettas on stage, they would only be saved from the Opera Ghost by death at the hands of the very protective Mme Giry." Well said, mon amie, well said.

Ok, that was...irritating. Stupid freakin' Raoul. Christine needs to stop trying to let him down gently. She's just hurting him more. Tell him 'No. Never' and kick him out! It's not worth it! Ugh.

But, I love Erik. Erik, Erik, Erik! Christine and Erik! Phwee!
jeevesandwooster chapter 53 . 8/18/2006
Ah, the turmoil. I think we should just point him at that fop Raoul and let him work it all out of his system.

Heehee.
jeevesandwooster chapter 52 . 8/18/2006
Huzzah! Let's throw a parade for Madame Giry. Seriously! A huge parade, in her honor! She's brilliant and amazing and much more intelligent than 99 percent of the population.
jeevesandwooster chapter 51 . 8/18/2006
Ew. Ew to the nth degree. Ew, ew, ew.

I need to go throw up now. Excuse me.
jeevesandwooster chapter 50 . 8/18/2006
Um, if you'll remember the review I left when I read a similar scene in Binary...and how I had a bunch of love songs playing in my head? Yeah, same thing.
534 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »