Reviews for Phantom:A Romantic's Retelling
xxRosa42xx chapter 63 . 7/23/2012
You really did a brilliant job on writing out Erik's story. Your words stir vivid images one after one and poignant reminders of the tragedies he bore in the past...
Now I shall move onto the next chapter and see what happens ;)
xxRosa42xx chapter 19 . 7/22/2012
You definitely deserve more reviews! This is wonderful retelling of the phantom's story.
I love it so far.
I enjoy every bits of your added-stories to the original POTO that talked about their past.
Very well-done. You really master these characters and their stories well.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/21/2012
After finish reading your Binary, I looked for your other phanphics and "Ta-da!" here I am, reading your other story :)

I love how you're rewriting phantom's story by adding in new stories of your own.
They're really touching and interesting. This totally brings POTO up to another phantastic level!
And most of all, I just enjoy reading little Erik grow up. I can't wait to read the part where he first meets Christine!
Anne chapter 53 . 5/8/2012
The paragraph and it's conclusion 'How close it came to lying!'. Brilliant!

Can't think if anyone who has done it before.
shadowphantomness chapter 15 . 2/4/2012
Erik is so sweet, in a way. I like how he really tries to take care of 'his' Opera house, and oh, it would be nice of Nils and Christine could 'adopt' him into their family.
shadowphantomness chapter 14 . 2/3/2012
This was a very sweet chapter. I can imagine Erik longing for family, and I have wondered what it would be like if he and Christine met as children... and I'm happy that Christine's father isn't dead.
shadowphantomness chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
Poor little Erik! I am so glad that he found a friend in Leslie, at the very least.
rainbowseagull chapter 54 . 1/30/2012
Oh, I love this story so so so much! I have no words. :D :D :D

(I decided to write my review on this chapter because I just about died when I saw what the title was. I hope Raoul wasn't planning on eating any children he might have.)
broadwaygirl818 chapter 73 . 1/15/2012
Beautiful job, as always. Every chapter was wonderfully written. Your character portrayals were - as always - composed with perfect pitch. Well done!

*broadwaygirl818*
Scarlett Raine chapter 73 . 1/6/2012
That was so great! Thanks for writing it! :)

I love that Erik and Christine finally received their happy ending... and such a sweet one at that!

Bravo!
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 73 . 12/10/2011
Thank you.

Just thank you. This was a wonderfully written story! I am at a loss for words to describe it. I don't know what to say! Anything I come up with sounds degrading compared to this work of art - even "perfect" is insulting to this!

:D I can't believe you mentioned Leroux's book at the end! Saying you're Christine and Erik's great grandchild was pure genious!

I'm so happy for stumbling upon this story! Your fics are really good, so keep writing!
AngelofMusic chapter 73 . 7/14/2011
I can not begin to express how much this story touched me. I could not stop reading it for a second! I have always believed that Christine and the Phantom were one and should stay together, the Phantom or should I say Erik deserves love and affection in his life. You have captured love, adventure, music, and anticipation in this wonderful story as well as in Binary. The way you ended this story was truly amazing with the great grandchild telling it. What more can I say then amazing and keep up the grand work, I shall look forward to more of your writing.
ficfanang chapter 73 . 3/28/2011
Amazing. Simply amazing. I fell in love with the 2004 movie a few weeks ago because of the music, but your rendition of it made me fall in love with the characters, as well.
elfinmyth chapter 73 . 3/2/2011
woooow...I had not expected such a sweet, -yet believable- and cute ending. Once more, you managed to utterly surprise me.

I liked the sentences with which you ended the story. Indeed, in the 'normal' Phantom of the opera ending is much too shallow.

Off you read your third story. My guess is that it is as good as both Bionary -what does that title mean, actually?- and this one.

With praise,

elfinmyth
elfinmyth chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
Wow, so far the story is absolutely great!

I can't wait till i can read the rest. -damn school, interfering with my reading time-

Just one question...he's from Sweden isn't he? Why the hell is he talking in dutch to her? O.o

xx elfin