Reviews for Risk
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 7 . 11/8/2013
Seveus as ron? Brilliant!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Ron and Narcissa. LOL
topherstinkbutt chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
My favorite sign of Harry's level of maturity? That at Snape's age (or close enough to it) he was able to tell his son that he was named Albus Severus for two of the bravest people he ever knew. That meant that Harry could acknowledge what Snape never could..that there was something worth valuing in the person one could previously only loathe..."Look at me!"... he couldn't even use Harry's first name at the end; he just wanted to see Lily's eyes.

Albus Severus/Scorpius pairings (or AS/S) should be known as "A Sting in the Tail"!
riverrat chapter 7 . 5/8/2013
What a delighful read. Interesting take on the prophesy.
I especially loved the ending.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
Snape smiled grimly as he kicked his former master's body and it flopped over, as broken and lifeless as before. That was two masters he'd killed now, Dumbledore and Voldemort. Good riddance.
Snape killed Voldemort? I am not surprising at Snape killing somebody, Snape is a warrior and a survivor; I am not surprised at Voldemort being killed - the homicidal maniac had it coming; I am surprised at the prophecy being circumvented.
The prophecy, with Voldemort's unknowing participation, had chosen Harry Potter as the only one who could kill the Dark Lord and, on a physical level, he was Harry Potter until Polyjuice wore off.
Snape must be smug. I am cheering for him. He deserves the pleasure of killing Voldemort, after all these years of suffering.
How soon would he need to brew a fresh batch and which of the hairs he'd stockpiled would be the most appropriate to use next?
Oh-so-funny... Polyjuice-the-power-Dark-Lord-knows-not... Please, excuse me! I am grateful, truly: I do appreciate your efforts, I know it is not easy to pull it off, to adopt mannerisms to another person. I am truly grateful, the laughter must have been hysterical: after all the burdens put onto The-Boy-Who-Lived, it turns out that Polyjuice is enough to circumvent the prophecy.
"Do you mean this "other" guy, whoever, could have chosen which one of us to kill? And he chose Voldemort?" "Blimey, Harry," Ron said. "Lucky he must have been someone who liked you."
I have thought of this interpretation, sometimes... Only, this prophecy doesn't specify who 'the other' is. And I do remember some fiction where this choice was made... Battle inside Hogwarts, frightened student having to choose whom to kill and whom to let live... Connor or Draco, what was the name? I cannot remember...
"Neither can live while the other survives,"
Neither Harry/Albus nor Voldemort can live while the double agent survives? I can see how the moronic interpretation can threaten Snape.
"I understand the one at your wife's award ceremony for her joint-mastery of Potions and Charms left thirteen people in the Spell Damage Ward at St Mungo's?"
Funny. Who allowed Ron and Rita meet?
"Brilliant acting," Hermione whispered, kissing her husband. "You fooled everyone. Ron and Narcissa owled; they're in Paris." Severus smirked.
So funny. Instead of Heron and Narcisna, you have painted Herus and Naron.
Good day, good night, and good luck, Severus.
Montara chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Loved the ending :))) Thank you!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 7 . 5/13/2012
*Grining* This was awsome!
Divvie chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
A nice alternative interpretation of the prophesy.

And thanks for the non-Ron-Hermione ending. :)
Seyfert chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Brilliant!

I loved the second ending. It's a bit disturbing that I can perfectly picture Ron & Narcissa...
Anna Scathach chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
A fun read, loved your take on Hermione in this one... She's brilliant, as is the ending. Ron and Narcissa? Really? Well, I suppose he has always liked blondes. ;)
SlashMyDreams chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
Interesting premise, and particularly liked the "real" ending, and how Snape was pretendng to be such a terrible liar, as wll as the hint of Ron/Narcissa.
The Harper chapter 7 . 3/24/2010
A fun and interesting premise. I cannot help but wish that perhaps the series ended so succinctly. LOL at the alternate endings. Very nifty!
Mrs.Bookworm chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
Hahahaha I loved the "real ending". Oh, by the by, this was your shortest fic and also a kind of "easy-explanation" about prophecys and such; I found it below your average but entartaining no less and good. Must keep reading your other fics...
Lady Flourescent chapter 7 . 3/23/2008
Brilliant ending! I loved the flow of the story and the characterizations of each individual. Nice work. *mwah* รบ
Evelyns Journey chapter 7 . 3/21/2008
*dies laughing* Best part of the whole story:

The end? Not if you hate a Ron-Hermione ending. This extra is for the SSHG romanticists.

Hahahahaha. XD That was great.