Reviews for A Chance of a Lifetime
samiamf69 chapter 26 . 8/14/2011
it was soooooo good you should do a sequel.
samiamf69 chapter 21 . 8/13/2011
krad said she was dying because of loss of blood and not enogh donors. why didn't riku donate or even risa. (though it would be better if riku did it) Seriously this story is sooo good but that's like the only thing I didn't like.
Flaminfire chapter 26 . 6/30/2011
Nooooo riku you love daisuke
Flaminfire chapter 23 . 6/30/2011
I wore a black and purple dress for the funeral and sat on my balconyreading
GeulimjaCheonsa chapter 26 . 11/11/2008
XD, Dark is such a pervert near the end saying “You did it once… doing it again wouldn’t hurt…,”

XP, makes many people think things. ha! favs!
xTxNxLx chapter 26 . 5/25/2008
aw this story was so sad... at least everyone is happy almost even if rika is dead ... wah i want rika back TT shes so nice and krad was ganna kill her gahh! but yea lovely story -sniffles- i feel sorry that daisuke has no one... he still has... mio? haha P but yea love it very much and i yea...
max chapter 26 . 9/18/2006
Well, i liked the story overall. It was a good turn on DNAngel, especially that it isn't a superhero thing, and that dark wasnt in daisuke. well, needless to say, i remain a true niwaxriku couple, but i liked this one.
Shikiftw chapter 26 . 8/8/2006
AWW! I so love you for making it DarkXRiku in the end! I was devastated when i thought that she wanted to chose Daisuke!... Erm daisuke sorry! Hehe
Runelesca chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Let me guess this is going to turn out to be some really complicated tragic confusing sad love story am I right
MiracleXofXlight chapter 26 . 4/20/2006
aw that was so cute but so sad that it is now over... Great job *gives aroud of applause*
star-chan chapter 26 . 4/18/2006
wow it's actually the end! it was so sweet. this chapter this whole entir story! This is one of my favorites! I hope you write another one with a DarkXRiku paring!. I'll be looking forward to your other stories!
ShadowRat chapter 26 . 4/18/2006
(Cries with you) Its over! (wails loudly) It was such a good story too! But what took you so damned long to update you silly? That was mean. Are you going to write another one? Please do but this time, include poor Satoshi more. See you next time!

- ShadowRat
C.Majalis chapter 26 . 4/17/2006
Angel: *crying waterfalls* IT'S SO FRIKIN BEAUTIFUL!

[everyone sweatdrops]

Angel: THIS IS THE MOST HAPPIEST FRIKIN MOMENT OF MY PATHETIC LIVING PEOPLE CALL A LIFE! *blows into a tissue*
darkiskawaii chapter 16 . 4/9/2006
I WANT DARKXRIKU!
C.Majalis chapter 25 . 3/17/2006
Angel: ... So... does Riku like Dai-kun or Dark-chan?

Shady: ... not... sure...

Both: Please update soon!