Reviews for At Midnight
Oh my gosh! this is very sad! huhuh... poor Draco and Harry. :'(
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Very bittersweet. Superb.
The-Terrible-Two chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
wow, i really liked it. the serenity of the moment is so pure and perfect... i especially loved the line about "I'll regret killing you, Draco." "I'll regret making you into a killer, Harry."

just truly wonderful to read.

i read one of your others and enjoyed that as well (along with the copyright)

i doubt this is something you want to hear, but though im not a draco/harry fan... your style could make a lovely slash (hate the term) story. the way you write the characters is so human, so accepting and true to the human condition. if you did a slash story (or really another romantic) it would certainly stand out in a sea of teen angst and trashiness.. it would just be so purely... i dont know! the seriousness this story put in an awfully serious mode. guh..

wonderful job!

Lots of love,

Mal (moi) and Syd

Merry Christmas, Happy Last day of Hanukkah, have a lovely Kwanzaa!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
*solemn*

How sad. How true.
FrequencyQueen chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
So few words to say so much. The sunlight shining under the storm clouds, the quiet before the tornado strikes. Excellent.
Laura chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hmm ... interesting idea. But, really, you can't blame the stars. Blame the Presence who put them there. Maybe the stars are only clues left to frustrate anyone desperate enough to seek their future in the stars - because they can't change it anyway.
snarry-fan7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I really love how you add things and change things from the books and how they still manage to fit in and make sense. Keep up the most superb work with all of your fics!Sophia
polabear chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
You write such nice one-shots

this is really well written, emotion provoking and leaves you thinking. What kind of growing up must they have done to be able to acknowledge their fate and surrender to it? What kind of courage they must have to face it. and well i just love this
jmljasmine chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
you have such original ideas. I love it!
Anei Akuma chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
You left me staring at the screen reading the lines:

"But not in time for us."

"We're lost, Potter. There was never a time it could have been in time for us."

over and over. It left me awestruck; how they're able to acknowledge their fates and accept it... I really liked how you worded that. Another great story. -
Greysh chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I injoyed reading it.
limonade chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
what a creative little fic... i like how they seem to accept their fates... even if they regret it forever. I am sitting in my chair and staring at the screen in awe.
LadyMoriel chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Fascinating little vignette. I love the idea of Harry and Draco managing to tolerate each other and actually sympathize with one another a bit, even if it's only for a moment. I hope you're wrong about their fates, personally (no, that doesn't mean I want Draco to kill Harry!), but you did a wonderful job on this ficlet.
LesserKnown chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Once again, you've surprised me and torn out my heart.

"I'll regret making you into a killer, Harry." is one of the best lines I've ever read from Draco.

This was simple and beautiful. Great job.
courtney chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i LOVE it!hehe...its good i like it its not normaly which is a change but yet GOOD change!