Reviews for See My Love
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
i love so much kakashi and kurenai
sara from japan chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
i love so much
ganda chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
nice one! ))
SacredOrder chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Great story! I think that these two go perfectly together. I love it. Favs!
don't wanna let you know chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
wow, that is so random because they suddenly kiss in front of everyone, telling how they feel, suddenly talk about marriage after the just say how they feel and at a bad time, plus they mention it in front of other people?

now that is very weird but funny and what is ooc and what does rofl means?
ness345 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hehe, that was so cute and hilarious. I absolutely loved Tsunade's outburst, poor thing. It was so adorable. Aw.
JBL chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Nice. Konoha's in the middle of a crisis and Kakashi andKurenai are discussing wedding plans...lol
19bLuEoRaNgE9 chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I know its kinda late and all but still,I wanted to review so here goes...that was so cute!;-D imagine something like that really going on and all of a sudden Kakashi admits hie feelings...good...VERY GOOD!keep it up! ja ne!make more ficcies!#)_
l Hypocrisy l chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
very amusing story. kakashi/kurenai all the way!
alliedoll chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
that was so sweet. what a wonderful story.
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
it's Kakashi and kurenai...of course I love it...pls. keep on writing stories like this...I need it! joke
Shiro-san chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
dude, what was that! i am so jealous of kurenai! not fair! but besides that, it was cool.
Nikki chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Yay *_* Everyday I come here hoping to find a new KakaKure fic *_* Of course, I still have to gather courage to write onde...Keep up with the good job!