Reviews for Don't Stop Dancing
BlueRyuu chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
omg that was so confusing. did he go on a rampage or something? i would really like a response to this! btw, tahts a really good ending. you should change it to 'completed' if you dont plan on continuing the story. :) thanks for uploading it!
Kantama chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Your story is very interesting, but it's a bit hazy in parts. I think the beginning was a bit unclear, as was the end.

Did Albel join her? Unlikely, since he didn't burn up as well. Where did the child come from, and what mob was there to kill?

Perhaps it is all very clear and I'm simply not getting it, but anyway...

Lovely story. Write more AlNel! The fans will love you for it!
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This fic didn't make much sense to me, but it had nice atmosphere, not to mention nice tension between the two charas. Thanks for sharing. ;)

[...Then again, it's obviously an AU, so it doesn't have to make much sense... but I'm still wondering why Apris sentenced Nel to become a vampire, and why everyone (even Clair) forgot her so quickly. Nel was always a good person, so why this terrible punishment?]
BlueTrillium chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Wow...very emotional...I was a bit confused at the end, but still...very nice.
silver thorns chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
oh...wow...amazing...i...LOVE IT! so sad, so sweet, so short, so confusing, i could go on and on and on and on and you get the picture so i'll just shut up now -
Mystic Dragon Eyes chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Beautiful...just beautiful
Darkladyxion959not logged in chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
AWW, that was so sad! Nel was such a workhorse in the name of Apris and her Queen, HOW COULD STUPID APRIS NOT LET HER IN? And I would think better of the Queen too, how dare she forget Nel! POOR NEL! And Albel, such a sweet man! He longed for her even after her death! I LOVE YOU ALBEL! Good job, and make another oneshot, this was great!
Blue Persuasion chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Oh My God! Now they can truly be together forever.

Sad and happy at the same time. So full of emotion.

Like IceBlueWings I wanted to cry but out of sadness for Nel and joy for Nel...

To summarize: WOW! *Favorites*
Sorceress Myst chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
...I can't say much to this. Everytime I try to a fangirl scream comes out. THIS WAS SO GOOD!...I'm so giddy now and it's too early in the morning for this. I hope to read more fics from you!
IceBlueWings chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This is so sad...the ending...makes me wanna cry...but it was sweet too...Nel's a vampire...WAH! Oh well, please write another story!