Reviews for Motor Mouth
deletethisplease2 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Aw, make way for the Chanoey love! I knew they'd get together *nods convincingly* Again, great :) Very Chandleresque (if that makes sense). And yeah, the song does fit perfectly! :D
jennied chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Ok, i've been looking at your profile (i thought i would have a little look at what else you've written) and i am now in the process of trying to read all of the stories you've written... man it's going to take a while lol :)

But anyway i digress i loved this fic! Very sweet and very Chandler, i could totally see his thought process going like this! There were some very funny lines in this one and i always like a good slash fic hehe! Great job!
Jen chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Oh, this was perfect. Chandler was so in chracter. I love how his narration was punctuated by the random side-tracking to Wookies and Yemen. And the last few sentences are heart melting, and describe so much about how Chandler feels for Joey in so few words.

Okay, this is like the 3rd fic of yours I have reviewed today! But man, I'm loving your stories!
DanielFactoid chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
What's very strange is, I'm not even a fan of slash. In fact, I hate it; but you guys always make me think "Aw, that's so cute!" instead of "Eww quit it, they're not gay!". Love the story so, so dang cute and perfect, and Chanoey.
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Aw...Chandle ris so...Chandlery in this. And yes, the song (lyrics, I don't think I've ever listened to it) remind me of Chandler. I love the "Oh my giddy God" I don't know why, but that had me laughing out loud. Then the rest, with Chandler not knowing where Yemen was and him overreacting and thinking he was going to die from hyperventilation.
lupinsmoon12391 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Joey and Chandler! Joey and Chandler! They need each other like a deer needs its antlers... That's right, I wrote a song.

Bashing Keanu Reeves. Priceless. Oh, and Yemen's real. It's on the tip of Saudi Arabia. If you care (which you don't). Oh, this was so sweet. Chandler always lets things slip. Good job, for I am always amazed by your fics with their quick wit... You are already my fav. Randler writer (hint, hint) and I think I like you writing this too. Score!

I wanna a seqeul to 'Stand Harder'. Even Die Hard got a part three.

Forever your fan,

Amy
tini243 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Liked it a lot. Very original idea.
eviewonder chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
well that is a first and i lurrveed it! lucky joey! wish matthew perry procliamed his love to me!