Reviews for Father of Mine
loverofbooklol01 chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
You did an awesome job. You caught the characters personalities so well. I was and still am a huge fan of Nancy Drew and Hardy Boys. I always thought Frank and Nancy would make a great couple. Good job. I am so following you and now going to check what else you wrote.
Dont stop writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
Aw
shejams chapter 24 . 3/16/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Wow chapter 25 . 7/17/2013
That is really all I can say. Wow... I am up at 1 O'Clock in the morning reading this! I couldn't put it down. So much excitement and tension, MAN What a ride!
EmeraldHope chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
Wow! You have really created a hateable villian.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Great writing! I'm branching out from reading harry potter fanfiction and I'm glad I did.
RiverBlade1865 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Nancy is actually a red head.
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I just decided to reread this the other day, and I am once again blown away by how well done this is. You have managed to weave a great story and mystery using many different characters and references that only a true fan of the super mysteries would know.

I loved this the first time and fell in love with it again the second time. Wonderful job!
ILUV ZAMMIE andDanTrixie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I love this story
EmlynMara chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
Excellent job on your story. Nice blend of suspense and character development. Great to see Nancy and Frank finally getting together, although I wish it hadn't taken them quite so long.
cupcake chapter 25 . 5/13/2012
Hey-it's a relief to finish reading this! Holy cow have i been reading this forever! but i really enjoyed it, by the way
cupcake chapter 22 . 5/13/2012
Super-duper awesome story so far! I can't wait to finish it! Great story and keep on writing! (If only i could write a good, long story..)
cupcake chapter 11 . 5/5/2012
O. M. G. woah. soooo didn't see that coming. OOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGGG!
cupcake chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
1)that's a really long mean STREAK

2)i've never seen X-Files

3)yeah-looking up BOMBS on Google would probably send the FBI after you.. somehow i think that is one subject to leave untouched
cupcake chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
and let those crickets chirp... chirp chirp chirp... :)