Reviews for From the Island
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 4 . 8/17/2009
ok in the last part of this chap i know that was gaara!
Dayxxdreamer chapter 4 . 12/19/2007
I really like your story it's amazing! Please continue and update soon
Cherry Daze chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
Great fic. So original and entertaining. I really do hope you update this soon.
eTerNaLzAnzI98 chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
this is really good!..can't wait for the next chappie!..but i'm a bit confused as to why naruto hasn't tried to ask to free his friend..oh, and i've seen the drawing it's awsome!..i liked the drwaing of lion man -hehe..can't remember his name, spelling's too confusing- ...i'll be reading more of ur stories..
Guest chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
Cool! You're adding some new characters in here, but whatever happened to Kimahri?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
i like how you make it so you have a vague idea of what Naruto is trying to say, also how everything else works around him.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
i bet Iruka CAN be scary! With all that he has to deal with in that school. I hope they pay him more than our teachers
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
What an odd combo. Cool, i see your trying to do something different
person XD chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
lol, pretty good
person XP chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
interesting concept continue please
person XD chapter 3 . 1/4/2006
Ish good. Continue please
Hikari no Kurai chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
Instead of Enlgish shouldn't Sasuke and the gang in Konoha be speaking Japanese, or are you making it enlish for the sake of them understanding each other better? It's done well, Hinata is just darling! Is Naruto gonna have magic and other powers from FFX? Is Naruto gonna learn ninja training? Are they going to realize that Naruto has the Kyuubi in him? When are they going to realize that Naruto's home needs help? PLEASE UPDATE!
Kitsune Shinigami chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
I dont read much stuff besides the story but I don't think you put in where you got the albhed and kimahri and wakka and rikku and besaid. They're all from Final Fantasy X (or 10) So if you haven't already please put that that's where it came from.
Frosty Pig chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
SO COOL! I love the chappie! Really good! Update soon PLEASE!
Swifty Heart chapter 4 . 1/2/2006
very cool chapter (Gaara is going to come in isn't he...) update soon