Reviews for It's Over
AndromedaMarine chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
the gunshot had me worried... but great fic
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow, a happy story! ;-)

Loved it ...

And Oma really is one of a kind! ;-)

THX

Thara
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I really enjoyed that. I thought it was well-written and really interesting.

I laughed so hard when Jack was shouting he was going to be a dad. I liked the fact he even shouted out the front door!

Brilliant work here. And can I say, I love your username.

Skelly x
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
...i wish you could use little msn faces on this, id have the one with its mouth open. it was fantastic! in a way, its really sad, its like, shes seen it all, now has to wait, its not sad actually just...well in the episode where sha're actually dies, remeber how daniel saw her alive, and thought it was all going to be okay, then he got it taken away from him and realized it wasnt real, i just think it would be horrible to see that stuff then not have it. not really in sams case though seeing as it had yet to happen, and it IS going to happen, maybe just a shock, any way great work! keep fighing sam!
Songbird's Desk chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Damn! You just had to make it one of those 'then I woke and it was all a dream' type fics, didn't you?
ALittleinlove chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I loved it. It had a great twist at the end with Omah Desala and i never saw it coming! Great job!
changingisbetter chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
that was great :) I loved it :)
hiya chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
i love it it seems like the kind of thing oma de sala would do i love the ending
EtherealEternal chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I thought this story was quite good, loved the whole future glimpse.

Loved Oma - "what you see you fight for" - excellent!

Great fic, you should be proud.
midnightair chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
really good. i gonna read your other stories now if there on here. if not. WHY NOT! great story.
TerrorizerandZooky chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wonderful story. I liked the little twist at the end. Oma was very mysterious and vague like she always is. Jack's reaction to being a father was so very cute. I'll be looking out for your stories.
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
I really enjoyed this and wish we could see this ttype of ending. What a picture with Jack running around yelling he's going to be a dad :)
Shippy Angel chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow

so pretty.

so perfect

(L)loved it.

very good. go ahead!

iwish this was the real end

;*
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
That was great.
Natters chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow! great lil fic. look forward to reading the others