Reviews for Unexpectedly
Rainfelt aka Phoe-chan chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
Erm, OK...

The bold for all the speaking text was getting to be hard on the eyes after a while. I'm not sure if there was a reason for it but, honestly, I didn't find it very appealing.

Secondly, I believe your characterization for Neji is quite off if this is supposed to be after the first chuunin exams. Neji's not that asshole-ish after Naruto beats sense into him.

Finally, this seems to have been written in a rush. At points the sentences get very choppy or unkept and there are errors here and there. Perhaps you should take one more glance over your chapters before posting them. Just my suggestion.

However, the idea was cute and I would hope that the OOC-ness of the characters was because of the fic's title 'Unexpectedly'.

All in all, not bad.

Happy writings.

Phoe-chan
Kesoo-chan chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
oh.. that was really nice! heheh.. i lurv you *squeals* lol.. :p that was rili fun to read. and hope Love Story will be updated soon..! Ja!:D
Doctor Meowzie chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
it's pretty nice. update soon, as well as the rest of your fics!
jellybeansinabottle chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
ah! it was a pleasant read! XD
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Lovely! .
Tsukiaa chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That...was HILARIOUS.
AngelKoryuu chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
oohh! it's so cute! i'm so happy you updated!(btw, it's moi moi L0vEnEkO :) )
anon chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
AW! how cute! great story, keep it up:)
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Aw, that was cute! I loved it and definitely enjoyed reading it.
iluvanime493 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
In the next installment? Does that mean there is another chapter? Is there is, I can't wait to read it.
lexy499 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
hi! im a reviewer of 'Love Story' and im cool wit u putting it on hiatus as long as u work on dis stori!

D good luck wit dis stori and Love Story!
animeforever24 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
AW! cute story ! look foraward to ur upcomign work! xP
Dark Angelic Kitty chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
wow, this is truly a lovely one-shot. i like it. and you know, sometimes the words of my fics just flow out of my mind and right on the computer! hehe, well update your other stories soon!...plez?
28 | « Prev Page 1 2