Reviews for Autumn Days
Why didnt you update ? :(
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Go Hijikata, go.
The Wandering Pen chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Sigh. Four years and no updates. It appears you've abandoned this. What a shame, because you really have a lot of talent and the story has an interesting beginning. It has some elements of Gohatto, what with the new recruits flocking to join after Ikedaya, and two standing out enough to get an interview with Kondo. It would be interesting to see it played out against the PMK characters. Or maybe that's why you dropped it. Anyway, it would be nice if you'd come back to writing and work on this again someday.
animebarb chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
I really enjoyed your story, it was very sophisticated and well thought out, actually, I think the word is very professional. Keep up the good work and hurry up with more.
Lady Mirabelle chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
Extremely well-written.

I hope you haven't given up on this story yet; it has mounds of potential. I'll be awaiting your next update!
sunbune chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
LOL! out of character, Toshi? Not at all! this was so cute! here's the best line: Saizo "was giving Hijikata the dirtiest look, as if outraged that someone would dare intrude on holy ground." that's so clever! I love it!

now, there better be more chapters, or... I'll be sad. It's obvious you put some work into this, so, please don't abandon it! I want more right now! _
sunbune chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
good on you for touching on the importance of things like family status/rank/position and hometown. all too often, stories brush over those topics, probably because english-speaking modern-day fanfic authors know/care so little about them.

Jiroh and Nobu are tolerable so far, although just for me personally, this was too strong a dose of non-canon characters right at the beginning like this. They dominated the chapter, and I'd be inclined to criticize you for that, except that you did such a good job with Kondou.

thanks for portraying Kondou here as being sharp and insightful, and not just the bumbling clueless father figure that we usually see in PMK.
sunbune chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
oh, this is a great beginning! Toshi and Kondou are both in character and the dialogue between them is wonderful.
Kim Okita chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Very good fic!

Keep going please!
Animejo chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Oh, Hijikata's so sweet. Can't wait for more Okita!
WhitePlum chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
What a wonderful story!

I thoroughly enjoyed these chapters, from Kondou trying to converse with Hijikata, to the try outs of the recruits, Jiroh and Nobu...I liked them right away.

And your characterisation of Hijikata is so perfect it's almost frightening! *laugh*

His concern for Souji and the way he covers it up is so sweet. As for Saizou winning-Ha ha!

Hijikata should know better than to mess with that pig, especially as they are so similar in personality. _

And Souji giggling into his pillow is just such a Souji thing to do.

I can't wait for more!
mengtoreality chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
so frickin funny! hahaha! lol rofl

UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
ZeimiChan. WingS chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Hijikata wasn't that ooc ) super cute story. esp. naughty Souji pretending to sLeep
vicious-kitsune chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
I really didn't think Hijikata was OOC in this, I thought you did him really well. The OCs seem interesting, I hope we get to read about their sparring matches with Hajime and Shinpachi, that would be interesting.
rustygirl chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Lol! Loved this chapter! Ha ha, that's just how Hijikata would be. And poor Tetsu lol. He he, can just see Okita giggling into his pillow like that. Update soon, this is a great story!