Reviews for Revenge of the Sith: The Dark Path
lilydipper chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Please update. Pretty please, with about a million cherries on top!
Quidditch-Girl chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Nice! I like how Sidious always says the same things he originally said to Luke in Ep. IV ( .: "So be it. Jedi.")
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
This is good, update soon!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!

Ani Unduli
Loki The Trickster Zoroark chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Pretty good. Keep it goin'
Jangotat2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
great story, but I really don't like order 66. still real good story.
pencils782 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Woo!

So good to have this story back. Great return too! Can't wait for more. Always great stuff ]

x
Firebird 13 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
This story definitely has promise. I was actually thinking of writing a fic like this of my own and yours has proven that the idea is definitely possible to turn into a good story. The only real gripe I have is that this seems like something that was written in a very short space of time without much thought behind it; other than "let's just get the story out there!" What I mean is that this story is very hollow. You don't get into the characters heads and explore the emotions they have. You tell us "what" happens, but you never tell us how the characters "feel" about what has happened or is happening.

Another thing, keep in mind that Anakin Skywalker has the potential to be even more powerful than Yoda and in Revenge of the Sith, is arguably somewhat close to his equal. And we already know for fact that Palpatine is solidly Yoda's equal. When Palpatine and Anakin fight, it should be the most explosive, intense, jaw-droping lightsaber fight EVER! Keep that in mind when you write future fights for the two.

I hope you don't see this as a flame. I'm just trying to help you make this story the best it can be.
Nikolai Sacha Montescu chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Come on mate, let's see an story by the way.
AnakinLover134 chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
I loved it could you email went you post again please.
Darth Shadownian chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Amazing! Update and give more info,on obi-wan.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Oh very interesting. Will Anakin get to Padme in time or will Sidious/Palpatine kill her?
Mokiemorty chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Oh... Interesting aproach... I like it. Old concept, buit written in a unusual way. :) Good job. *favs and alerts*
Farr2rich chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Good chapters. Overall, the story seems very well thought out, different enough to make it interwesting, and yet not so outlandish that its something to dismiss as stupid. Update soon, because I would love to see how and if Sidious is destroyed. Oh and GO PADME WITH YOUR GUN!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 4 . 11/16/2005