Reviews for Revenge of the Sith: The Dark Path
My alternitive end:
"He must Stand trial" said Anakin
"No he will kill us all he has no interest and helping Padmė he only wants to use you" said Mace Windu
And few silent moments went by and then it hit Anakin, he realized what was happening and going to happen if he made the choices he was going to make.
"Your right the sith must die" then the Jedi raised his blade and the Sith Lord was decapitated leaving him headless. "Thank you Anakin you have made the correct choice now we must stop order 66!" And so they did.

Many years later...
"You will learn the ways of the Jedi you will know everything you need to know" "Even how to use a lightsaber!?" Swinging a lightsaber has nothing to do with being a Jedi a Jedi does not crave what you think they do my son...now let's get to llum where you will create your lightsaber in the Gathering" "Ok what does it mean to be a Jedi" said young 12 year old Luke skywalker. "All will be revealed in time right Hyuang? "Oh yes".

A few days later "I have all the records of all the lightsabers ever made and the Jedi who fashioned them. Which will you choose a simple hip like your father? The curved approach like the horrible count dooku? One inlayed with the bone of the cartusian whale bastillian ore or black onk? Well?" Explained Hyuang. "Well Luke what do you think" said his Father. Luke was still silent. "Luke I know finding a red crystal was a surprised and some how it grew but- "WHAT IF I BECOME A SITH DAD HAVE YOU REALIZED THAT!" but the moment he sid he knew he was in trouble. But before anything Hyuang jumped in and said "Young Luke a red crystal has been used by many Jedi and- he right having a red crystal just means you use your temper and aggressive attacks and you have much anger and I know you can use it for good I'm surprised I didn't get that crystal I was always using anger." "Soo I-I'm nnnot a ssssith" sniffled Luke. No never it means your a different type of Jedi than normal which is cool enough for me and the hilt you created!- it was covered with vines from Daoghoba and Kordian metal costume metallic black hilt it was perfect for him of a Sith."- it's just amazing Kordian! Is a lightsaber resistant matierial used by many si- aaa never mind we shall return to the Jedi council for a report alright". Luke was full of exit meant he had no idea how to talk.

Many years later...
"WHY SON WHY?!" "You old weakling I WAS going to become a Sith you Little" "But you've gone to such great lengths to kill Hyuang a robot who helped you create your lightsaber why have you- "Shut up your nothing but poodoo to me father your a worthless little piece of-" But as soon as he said those words Old Anakin did the the ëœpęńshōō or translated the Tornado spin all Sith use just as palpating used to kill three of Windus companions and he flashed to his son and... His son raised his lightsaber a cut his father in half leaving him to burn on the planet mustafar He screamed shrieked and howled with pain and all that was left of hi e was his ashes after hours of suffering then Luke started to bawl realizing what he had done then his lightsaber ignited back with a black color instead of red then his robes turned black and He felt darkness crawl into his soul. "WHATS HAPPENING TO ME! AAAA" shrieking with pain his eyes turned white glowing like a ghost and then a ghastly voice said "The rule of two has been broken...

To be continued
lilydipper chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Please update. Pretty please, with about a million cherries on top!
Quidditch-Girl chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Nice! I like how Sidious always says the same things he originally said to Luke in Ep. IV ( .: "So be it. Jedi.")
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 5 . 3/31/2009
This is good, update soon!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 5 . 8/4/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!

Ani Unduli
Loki The Trickster Zoroark chapter 5 . 7/16/2008
Pretty good. Keep it goin'
Jangotat2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
great story, but I really don't like order 66. still real good story.
pencils782 chapter 5 . 7/13/2008
Woo!

So good to have this story back. Great return too! Can't wait for more. Always great stuff ]

x
Firebird 13 chapter 4 . 4/3/2007
This story definitely has promise. I was actually thinking of writing a fic like this of my own and yours has proven that the idea is definitely possible to turn into a good story. The only real gripe I have is that this seems like something that was written in a very short space of time without much thought behind it; other than "let's just get the story out there!" What I mean is that this story is very hollow. You don't get into the characters heads and explore the emotions they have. You tell us "what" happens, but you never tell us how the characters "feel" about what has happened or is happening.

Another thing, keep in mind that Anakin Skywalker has the potential to be even more powerful than Yoda and in Revenge of the Sith, is arguably somewhat close to his equal. And we already know for fact that Palpatine is solidly Yoda's equal. When Palpatine and Anakin fight, it should be the most explosive, intense, jaw-droping lightsaber fight EVER! Keep that in mind when you write future fights for the two.

I hope you don't see this as a flame. I'm just trying to help you make this story the best it can be.
Nikolai Sacha Montescu chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Come on mate, let's see an story by the way.
AnakinLover134 chapter 4 . 8/23/2006
I loved it could you email went you post again please.
Darth Shadownian chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
Amazing! Update and give more info,on obi-wan.
Lady Katana4544 chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Oh very interesting. Will Anakin get to Padme in time or will Sidious/Palpatine kill her?
Mokiemorty chapter 4 . 12/9/2005
Oh... Interesting aproach... I like it. Old concept, buit written in a unusual way. :) Good job. *favs and alerts*
Farr2rich chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
Good chapters. Overall, the story seems very well thought out, different enough to make it interwesting, and yet not so outlandish that its something to dismiss as stupid. Update soon, because I would love to see how and if Sidious is destroyed. Oh and GO PADME WITH YOUR GUN!