Reviews for To Dust
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
whoa. i was not expecting that.

you have a knack for packing a punch with minimal words. well done.
SuzeH chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Kept me guessing, that's an awesome talent to have.

Lovely, and sad.

S
Escaped chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Lovely tearjerker.
Denebola chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow. I didn't expect that to happen. That's really sad, especially since things could actually, eventually, end this way. Pretty tragic, and it leaves me with an empty feeling. Affecting little story.
Gaerwen chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Wow! This was very good! A little short, but the length just added to the power of it. I really liked the ending!

My two favorite quotes:

"People like that didn’t exist anymore. They’d disappeared, like dust on a birthday cake drawn in the dirt."

"Bruce had killed for Gotham and Gotham had killed Bruce."

I hope this is a one-shot because adding more would just ruin it! Great job again!
Wolf's Dance chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
OK, the only way I'm gonna get interested into this is if you mysteriously bring Bruce back to life, which isn't difficult. I'll see where you go, but if you bring Bruce back, this could be great.
June A chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
"Bruce Wayne, it said. Rest in Peace. She pressed her lips to his gravestone, nearly laughing at the irony of it all. Bruce had killed for Gotham and Gotham had killed old world, isn’t it?"

Funny world, indeed. It's such a short yet sweet and beautiful piece of work. Please write more!
Philippa chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
So sad. Well done.
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
THIS WAS SO GOO... well, ya know good in a morbid-you-should-write-a-book-about-this-kind-of-thing- way! WRITE MORE IT"S SOO THOUGHT PROVOKING!
Aranel Abeille chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Whoa- the end was unexpected. Well-written, but so sad!