Reviews for Heart of Gold: Rayne style
Guest chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
It was an interesting story, but it really bugged me how you echoed exact dialogue from the series. You also did it a lot, which bugged me, because it felt like you couldnt come up with dialogue yourself. All I'm saying is that in the future you might want to be more creative.
Detzer chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
This was such Ana amazing story! I loved every bit of it from the amazingly sweet to the gut wrenching angst. I really believe that Jayne and River would be an end game. He can handle her crazy and she can handle him. You said it perfectly when you stated that Jayne does everything to the extreme. He would love fiercely. Just wanted you to know how amazing and well written I found this story.
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I just want to read it over nd over again !
neodelta01hotmail.com chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
deffinintly needs a sequel
hellsmile89 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
i love this story
basaltone chapter 14 . 9/27/2010
Very nice story, thanks so much for sharing it. Jayne and River's dependency on each other is a little frightening, but I think it rings true with what we know about the 2 of them. Neither one of them would be able to go into a relationship with anything less than total concentration. I like that Jayne centers River and she makes him realize that he can open himself up to someone without being weak.

I am heading to your author's page in hopes there is a sequel where we might be to see what would happen in this new version when the Operative comes after River. Or just another adventure would also be great. Thanks so much for your story. Happy writing.
NightStar28 chapter 14 . 5/30/2010
Hello, I read your story for the first time a long time ago actually. You see, I was in the mood for something nostalgic, so when I went looking for a story to read I did so in the collection of favorite stories I have accumulated on this sight.

And 'Heart of Gold: Rayne style' was one of them. I just wanted to let you know that it was every bit as delightful and fun to read the second time as it was the first.

Hope your inspiration is still flying free.
badkarma00 chapter 14 . 6/2/2009
Great story.
unlock.your.heart chapter 14 . 1/9/2009
Aw this story was so good!
Blackrosedragon88 chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I am really loving this story. I can't stop laughing at most parts and Jayne is a sweetheart though he won't admit it.
blameamy chapter 14 . 12/18/2007
this was one of the funniest fanfictions i ever read

it was also one of the hottest

i love how you were straight to the point, not a lot of angst, and really fun to read

this may be a perfect fanfiction

and to be honest this is now my most favorite fanfiction ever and i have read a lot and in many categories

BUT THIS IS THE BEST !

-BLAMEAMY
emma134 chapter 14 . 9/10/2007
that was awesome i loved it
Robert Bingham chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
Man, Jayne and River are worse than some of MY characters when it comes to making like bunny rabbits! _
NightStar28 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Jayne and River are certainly prolific in this yarn. LoL Loved it.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 14 . 1/15/2007
This was so sweet to read. There was a smile on my face the whole time I read it. Lovely. :-)