Reviews for The lost girl
Eyae chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
It was awsome I luved it
LegacyPen chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
The next chapter must be SOOO long that you are taking YEARS to write it XD
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Well expected them to have made it to Earth by now, not for them to go find her. -_-'
R3ACH4theSky chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Wow! This is amazing!
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 10 . 9/6/2006
Please update really soon ok?
ChopPrincess chapter 10 . 3/20/2006
i want more! give me more chapters please! i wanna find out wut happens! WHO DIES! and wen is beya gonna run into her mom and daD? I MUST KNOW! lol update fast and soon please!

ChopPrincess
ChopPrincess chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
NO POST POST! haha anyways, i bet vegeta went after them! O the suspense is killing me! Ive got like 3 minutes left of class so i cant read anymore so im gonna have to wait until i get home huh?

ChopPrincess chapter 7 . 3/16/2006
heyhey! i see uve used quotations now! cool, and as if Bra left the planet right when Beya is about to land! NOO well i guess im gonna have to read more to find out huh?

ChopPrincess chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
OMG NO! BRA FELL THROUGH THE WINDOW! lol i know she will be ok though! Cant wait to read more! It's supper good so far

ChopPrincess
ChopPrincess chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
haha Freiza and Zarbon are GUY LOVERS! WOOT! haha i think thats so funny and awesome :P anyways, the plot thickens huh? i like how you keep building up and up the suspense for when she finally gets to go to earth and see her parents! good chapy!

ChopPrincess chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
MWAHAH I KNEW IT!...well..it was kinda obvious wasnt it? damn...anyways, where are they going? EARTH PERHAPS? Oh i hope so! cant wait to read more! If you were wondering, im in CAT class at school right now and my teacher is extremely dense, so i'm just reading some fics to pass the time before my next class :P thot u might wanna know!:D
ChopPrincess chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
o sounds interesting! seemed really fast but since u've got 10 chapters a lot has still yet to happen! I'm currently trying to finish up my fics but as soon as i get a chance im gonna try and read the rest of this! really nice, im very intruiged by this story!

Star0307 chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
Sorry it took me so long to review! ; But I loved this chapter especially. The part where you talked about how everyone has two sides was particularly good. Very insightful; I might just have to quote you in one of my stories! *begins to think about stories and cackles* Later!
J.Jaguron chapter 10 . 3/3/2006
woo new chappie! i hope to see more please mwahahaha!
DbzTeske chapter 10 . 3/3/2006
yes you've updated! I hope you don't drop this story, because it's really good! I'm going to pray that you will have inspiration! whaha _ I liked this chapter! I like the way you discribe Beya with her emotions and everything, awesome job ) Ooh, pan & bra are in trouble U I hope that bra and Beya will soon meet awesome surprise is that going to be x love