Reviews for Lean on me
Awesome!
katiek121 chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
I really loved this!
Pachedelci chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This is wonderful! I absolutely love it! There is a very sad absence of Chris and Penny stories on this site when I think they'd get on splendidly. Penny wouldn't take any of Chris' "future consequences" crap and I bet she'd tell him off for feeling inferior to Wyatt since he's a powerful witch in his own right. I think she'd defintely be there for him (a shoulder to cry on, just like in your story) and I think she'd love him a great deal and want the best for him, even if she would criticise him at every turn. Anyway, fab story. Penny's no fool when it comes to the Halliwell line. And she won't take any half-hearted lies. I loved the ending interaction though. I always disliked how the show never really showed us how Chris reacted to his fiancée's death. He's a tough kid but he's only a kid, and he knows no one in the past except for the sisters who distrust him and don't want him in their home. I wonder where all that grief and anger would have gone. It's not healthy keeping it all bottled up inside. I'm glad he let it out with Penny in this story. Bye! :)
FlamboyantSnake chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
awwww...chris earned this...just for ENCOUNTERING the "hippie grams"
nice fic!
Laesk chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
a good story. thank you
Minara Caridad Ukala-Howlett chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I love this story. But I must ask one thing: why is is labbled "Elise R. & Penny H."? I can understand the Penny H. but why Elise R.?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I like this. It's a more sympathetic look at Penny and Chris interacting than I've seen before. I'd love to know what she said to Paige and Phoebe.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Awwwwwwww! Awesome story! Very sweet. I like that Gram's figured him out.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow...Penny?Really?
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I've been looking for a story like i was thinking Penny is would have found out his identity.
blueyblonde chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
i love it
Kristy chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Aw... That was so sweet! I love it! :D
Manavie chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
:D Love the story a lot

Thanks for sharing it :D
LilAngel112 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was sweet and actually very believable.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Aww, Grams/Chris family love! So Sweet!