Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
alternatereality42 chapter 40 . 4/27
I've gotta say, I don't believe in all!human fics, as you change the characters physically, not just their feelings. That said, I opened this story expecting it to be a lot worse (and a lot shorter) than it was. I expected it to be pretty good, but most all!human characters are so two-dimensional, I can't even read the story. These characters were not two-dimensional at all. They rocked, and I read the whole story in a day.
alternatereality42 chapter 25 . 4/27
Stalker Riley!
BelAyre chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Just finished the first chapter and i am pretty excited for whats to come. I don't usually read AU (slice of life) Buffy fics but the summary had me wondering how this would play out. Your writing is also really good! A lot better than quite a few in this fandom. I'm hooked :)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Great work. I read this yrs ago abd now again. U should publish this
Soaringclaws chapter 40 . 2/19/2014
Connor and Dawn were my favorite characters! They were well written, even with limited screen time and made me laugh. Very sweet story with a lot going on. I was glad that they didn't pull any of the giant misunderstandings crap. I groaned early on when Buffy ran out of the park after seeing Harmony and Spike, but then it got turned around and I was happy that Buffy trusted him.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 40 . 3/25/2013
Did I ever tell you that I love your stories? Or that your a good author? Oh I told you that last one... well it's still true :)
CrazyforSpike chapter 40 . 4/20/2012
This is such a good story I read it in one night

I love the ending.. It was soo great!

I like how you made Harmony and Buffy sisters... I always had a soft spot for Harmony :)
lil-sushi-girl chapter 40 . 4/14/2009
wow u turned drusilla into a horse, harmony into buffys sis, faith & tara together and some others. all very unusual combos. i enjoyed the story ] good job!
murderscene chapter 40 . 11/30/2008
its dragged on a little long but one thing i love about ur fics it all the drama and stuff, normally it gets to me but the way you write makes it work.
Rhianna Myatt chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I really enjoy reading your story!I Really like the way you ended the story!
Angel chapter 40 . 6/23/2006
hey, was really good. i still think u should make a sequal, would be lots better like start off with the marriage and then child growing up and buffy could get another baby born only show the labor go longer. maybe have tara and faith adoped, and can't forget thr farm, and oz with willow. just some ideas, but yes a sequal should be done, e-mail me if u would like some ideas k cuz im grat with ideas and adive. and love writing so think about it and contact me iof u need help.
Brittany chapter 40 . 3/15/2006
wow sorry i got to reading so late it was an amazing epilogue and only makes me think that it deserves a sequal even more althought the ending made me teary because its so sweet again sorry i read it so late i was grounded and i could never forget the miracle of a story that is sibling rivalry it's my favorite Fanfiction out of every fic i've ever read and it always will be.

i still think this deserves a sequal well ill talk later

bye hunny great story i love it so much
CraZy4SpikE09 chapter 40 . 2/13/2006
okay so i lost with this story around ch 15.

and then i just read the other 25 chapters today )

hahaha

loved it. awesome job!
EmmieLou555 chapter 40 . 2/11/2006
blooming heck, 40 chapters in one day, surely i should be wiped, but no! I LOVED IT! well done its so great! *hands a box of chocolates* i would have ate them, but your wrote a v good story, so i guess i can give them up, just this once xD
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 40 . 2/11/2006
aww how cute, i loved this story so much i hope u have a sequal coming, keep up the good work!