Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
Guest chapter 40 . 9/7/2016
U could do more like with how Buffy and spike r as parents, where they end up living, jobs
Guest chapter 38 . 9/7/2016
So u jumped a yrs ahead? And what happen to Buffy checking herself since no condom
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2016
Was your first time like that? Where's the passion
AmandaMarieJohnson333 chapter 40 . 9/2/2016
Love this story! Cldnt stop reading & read all 40 chapters straight through! Great work!
alternatereality42 chapter 40 . 4/27/2016
I've gotta say, I don't believe in all!human fics, as you change the characters physically, not just their feelings. That said, I opened this story expecting it to be a lot worse (and a lot shorter) than it was. I expected it to be pretty good, but most all!human characters are so two-dimensional, I can't even read the story. These characters were not two-dimensional at all. They rocked, and I read the whole story in a day.
alternatereality42 chapter 25 . 4/27/2016
Stalker Riley!
BelAyre chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Just finished the first chapter and i am pretty excited for whats to come. I don't usually read AU (slice of life) Buffy fics but the summary had me wondering how this would play out. Your writing is also really good! A lot better than quite a few in this fandom. I'm hooked :)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Great work. I read this yrs ago abd now again. U should publish this
Soaringclaws chapter 40 . 2/19/2014
Connor and Dawn were my favorite characters! They were well written, even with limited screen time and made me laugh. Very sweet story with a lot going on. I was glad that they didn't pull any of the giant misunderstandings crap. I groaned early on when Buffy ran out of the park after seeing Harmony and Spike, but then it got turned around and I was happy that Buffy trusted him.
Saving People Slaying Things chapter 40 . 3/25/2013
Did I ever tell you that I love your stories? Or that your a good author? Oh I told you that last one... well it's still true :)
CrazyforSpike chapter 40 . 4/20/2012
This is such a good story I read it in one night

I love the ending.. It was soo great!

I like how you made Harmony and Buffy sisters... I always had a soft spot for Harmony :)
lil-sushi-girl chapter 40 . 4/14/2009
wow u turned drusilla into a horse, harmony into buffys sis, faith & tara together and some others. all very unusual combos. i enjoyed the story ] good job!
murderscene chapter 40 . 11/30/2008
its dragged on a little long but one thing i love about ur fics it all the drama and stuff, normally it gets to me but the way you write makes it work.
Rhianna Myatt chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I really enjoy reading your story!I Really like the way you ended the story!
Angel chapter 40 . 6/23/2006
hey, was really good. i still think u should make a sequal, would be lots better like start off with the marriage and then child growing up and buffy could get another baby born only show the labor go longer. maybe have tara and faith adoped, and can't forget thr farm, and oz with willow. just some ideas, but yes a sequal should be done, e-mail me if u would like some ideas k cuz im grat with ideas and adive. and love writing so think about it and contact me iof u need help.