Reviews for Needing Sirius
Harri chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
Look, I like the story, its very nice, but the grammar is horrible, I highly recommend you get yourself a beta. I don't mean to offend you or anything, please don't take this as an insult, it is just constructive criticism. Otherwise, its a nice story, nice concept, but it just needs to be easier to understand.
P-Webes chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
I wish u finished. It
Olive XD chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
CONTINUE PLEASE
grosesweet chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
UPDATE!
me1234567890 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Good,but if you show de Spanking and the abuses,will be better for me,but...I like.
InMyLittleEmoCorner chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This has a lot of potential, but you sometimes skip words and the grammer's bad. You miss capital letters, full stops and use commas unessescerrily (I'm sorry, I can't spell it, which is really bad.)

But other than that it's good, keep working on it and it could be great, I love the plot line although there's some inconsistantcies (Another one I can't spell.).
Sparklespazz101 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
this is good! there are just a few grammer mistakes here and there, but otherwise i'm enjoying the story. please continue!
Artemis GoH chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Pretty Good... UPDATE!

-Liz
XxPartly CloudyxX chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
awesome keep writing
smiley12cool chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
Why is there a chapter replaying what happened, but in like different words?
smiley12cool chapter 4 . 3/6/2009
Aw. I always love reading the part where Harry wakes up. I do wish that you had put a little bit more detail into it, though.
smiley12cool chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
He better not be dead.
smiley12cool chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
You really need to develope your ideas more. I know that most people are saying that they liked the story. The truth is that they like the idea. The thing with that is that a good plot is not all that is needed. You need good dialogue, proper formatting and things like that.

I really suggest getting a beta. I could beta for you if you want. Just check out my profile.
smiley12cool chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Why is the entire chapter except for like the letter and stuff in bold? It should be the other way around and I would suggest a beta.
Lupin Lover chapter 5 . 12/12/2008
Please can you write more? I really like it. Maybe you could slip the Order of the Phoenix in there somewhere. That'd be really good. Good plot, by the way. Really good story line. A few grammer and spelling mistakes but everyone does those every once and a while.

Lupin Lover