Reviews for A couch in the forest
oursolemnhour49 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Nicely done, Anna...

This was so cute. Honestly, I love your writing so much, you put so much emotion into everything. It's really inspiring to read your fics, they have so much energy in them. I loved it.
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
hahaha! nice one! go anna! go anna, the talking hostile couch!
Wingalinged chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Utterly adorable. xD
dizzified chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
I enjoyed reading this. It's nice to see another side of Kratos.

Also, the pacifist comment made me laugh XD
Kratos Wilder chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
YAY FOR ANNA! AHE SUCCEEDED! YAY! Anywho...like I have said on countless times, great story! LOVE IT ALL!
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Yet another hilarious little vignette. XD

I LOVE your stuff! Kranna ficlets rawk, too.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
"A talking couch, what a wonder!" is such a wonderful line of dialogue. :) And hoorah for playing with leaves! This is a lovely piece of fluff. :)
anthony lee chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
its always interesting trying to portray kratos with anna. as hard as it may seem maybe he was sorta soft and somewhat funny when anna was alive. who knows
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I ought to stop reading fluff. It poisons the mind. It's a bad habit, I guess (sighs).

Simple autumn cuteness, Kasan. I was presently surprised when I found very little errors in this fic of yours. All of your early ones had a bunch of them. Improvements always make me feel nice. Keep up the good work.

Meaning no offense on your earlier stories, just trying to be honest,

AW
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
cute cute! but geez, you really do jump back and forth all over the place dont you O.O, heh, anyway very sweet, we all love teasing kratos after all XD
Abombidal boo chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
*tacticly remains from squeeling* That was so cute! . I love how Anna got leaves down his back. Kratos has always seemed to me like he needs some messing up.

boo
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Aah, Anna pulling pranks on Kratos. Sounds like something I would do, though not to compare the minascule(sp?) me with them or this story, heavens no. But the couch part, definatly a side of Kratos never before seen! Truely well done.