Reviews for Superhero
Cinderfire16 chapter 18 . 4/17/2015
Okay, so I found this story a while ago, when I first started on Fanfiction. I didn't know much about Power Rangers, but I knew enough to get what was referenced in the story. For the longest time, I have no clue how to find this because I had nothing to go on except that Carlos had a friend and things got weird. Rereading this made me laugh because I remember the ENTIRE plot. I don't think many stories have the ability to impact me the way yours did, and I've come across plenty. I'm saying all this to say thank you for driving me insane with trying to find this and congrats on writing such an epic tale.
Cinderfire
yumi2482 chapter 18 . 10/11/2009
interesting first mission and how everyone finds out who Sylvie is. sweet epilogue. awesome. try to do more team stuff. and tutorials.
DaemonicKitten chapter 18 . 5/10/2007
Wow. I liked it. You did a great job and I wasn't sure what to think until I read the whole thing. I have to honestly say I like this story.

Keep up the great work! _
Hagar chapter 18 . 12/16/2006
Cute ending. Such are the life of Rangers...
Hagar chapter 17 . 12/16/2006
So finally we meet Geoff, and I don't like him. Which doesn't surprise me one bit.

I hope you're not building this for a C/S pairing...
Hagar chapter 16 . 12/16/2006
*laughs* All right, that one I didn't expect!

She was all right to walk close to birth, but she was in a wheelchair at the beginning of the story? I don't get it.
Hagar chapter 15 . 12/16/2006
Hm. I admit that I expected her to be the "moral of the day", not the accomplice. (Though I suspected and accomplice.)

David? Where did he come from? Pulled out of thin air? I'm pretty sure we've seen this name before in this story...
Hagar chapter 14 . 12/16/2006
So was that Chameleon hiding her?

You did good handling the Karone/Zhane scene, and Sylvie refacing their hiding room.

I think I didn't manage it before, but while I don't usually buy the ran-away-from-grief scenario, you nearly made it work - because you spent so much time building Carlos' grief in the readers' mind, and only then came up with the story.

I promise to get back on your replies - i'll just do it all in batched form, otherwise we'll never get out of this.
Hagar chapter 13 . 12/16/2006
So, Sylvie, another two, *and* Amy. (Knew it would be her! "Moral of the day," huh?)

Interesting.
Hagar chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
Still a hole in there - "That was you?" - what am I missing now?

And where is Sylvie? I realized something went wrong when we only heard from 'Astronema', but... *frown*
Hagar chapter 11 . 12/16/2006
Oh, dear. Poor Andros and Zhane. And, who *is* the cadet in office with Vincent and the rest?

You definitely know your job about keeping readers interested.
Hagar chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
O-kay... So either the Academy hired an external bodyguard, or Carlos has an extra agenda. That Cassie didn't react to what he said suggests that it's the former.
Hagar chapter 9 . 12/16/2006
*grin* Knew he wasn't dead. Hah!

There seem to be a total of six intruders - that's all the names we've heard so far - adding to my comment from the previous chapter.

Three missing cadets? One was with Cassie and Ashley; and another missing one.

And the hints on what Carlos did are piling up. Hm.
Hagar chapter 8 . 12/16/2006
I admit to not finding the break-in scenario plausible. Really. You don't get into a guarded facility and into said facility's weapon storage so easily. Not if the people who built the place had even the vaguest idea what they were doing, even if they've gotten slack since, unless you're that much more advanced than the people you're hacking into.

I see why you'd want it to work for the story, but - sorry. Plot hole here.
Hagar chapter 7 . 12/16/2006
O-kay. Either Chameleon betrayed them, or Carlos' demons came to pay a visit, or something new. Interesting!