Reviews for Steward's Drabbles
97 Diagon Alley chapter 8 . 6/30/2012
I quite like this :)
Cressida1 chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
This drabble makes me smile too, in a gentle way. I'll bet it would be wonderful to see the sunrise in Ithilien once the sky is no longer red. And that's making me think of your other drabble, "Once Again"!
Cressida1 chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Oh, wetshirt!Faramir makes me grin. So does the playful banter between him and Eowyn. And of course it would take more than a silly rainstorm to make him sick! I'm grinning just re-reading this.
Gargoyle13 chapter 8 . 2/11/2008
Loving them...continue...you must continue... Such little snippets make even the seemingly most mundane thing simply beautiful.
lindahoyland chapter 8 . 2/10/2008
A wonderful final line.
lindahoyland chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
A delightful image of a happy couple.
Good Queen Vold chapter 6 . 12/2/2006
These are all so cute! :)
EmEx chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
These one-shots are absolutely charming! So short and yet deep. I understand their relationship through your few words better than in fanfics that go for pages and pages.
Rugi chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
I am SUCH a sucker for happy Faramir and Eowyn. I love the little window into their lives you wrote here - it's lovely and autumnal. And I can imagine that romantic in Faramir searching for the perfect golden apples to suit his wife.
lindahoyland chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
What a caring and considerate man Faramir is !
dancingkatz chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
Hi Lilan! These are lovely drabbles! The only problem is, I can't pick a favorite one out of the bunch!

Hm. Apples... Now I'm getting hungry...

Deancingkatz
justawritier chapter 5 . 8/3/2006
really cute.
Altariel chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
Twenty,’ he sighed.

Love it! :-)
The bad speller chapter 5 . 6/16/2006
That is cute. Very cute in fact. I love it. It is so short but that just proves that greatness does not come from long chapters. Please write more.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 5 . 6/12/2006