Reviews for Trail of Blood
Barranca chapter 12 . 3/25/2010
Aww, a story with a happy ending and Cloud and Sephiroth living happily ever after. The General's priorities sure have changed :P
hittocerebattosai chapter 12 . 7/14/2007
Adorable I loved it! Thank you for writing this! *grins*
Vaoni chapter 12 . 4/2/2007
That was...beautiful... so very beautiful

I loved it. Thanks!
Dark chapter 12 . 5/11/2006
*crys* ;_; What a perfect and happy ending. I loved your story.
Metis chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
They've all gone absolutely crackers. *smirk*
glitch and gremlin chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Wow, what an attention-grabbing introduction! I really liked the interview tidbit. ::cuddles Sephiroth plushie:: HE IS SO AWESOME! The healing materia detail was so sweet; it showed he was more than an insane (and very very sexy) nutcase.

You have a clean writing style and the story itself is well written. Great job! _

Ah, I just wanted to tell you that you are blocking anonymous reviews; you can turn off that option in your settings. _ I did the same thing till someone told me, too. You deserve a lot more reviews!
Kaaera chapter 12 . 12/30/2005
Oh, I'm so glad it turned out okay. XD I was really worried there for a little bit, when they couldn't find the body or anything! I like how Sephiroth's spirit was hanging around a little bit. I did get kind of confused when Cloud kept dreaming-was it all made up dreams, or were some of them memories?-but I just kept reading anyway and really enjoyed it. Keep up the great work!
Silvermane1 chapter 2 . 12/4/2005
cool
kirallie chapter 12 . 11/26/2005
Great story!
Darkmaster2 chapter 12 . 11/24/2005
Awesome story! _
JapAngela chapter 12 . 11/23/2005
wow, a silver-haired orphan? dang-that IS a freakin' miracle! aww...Cloud read him the newspaper thingy that his mommy read to him when he was a kid! so cute! I want a kid with silver hair too! XD

nice...short ending... very, extremely, freakin' good! I loved this fanfic and (yes!) I would be more than happy for a sequal, even if it was just like you described...

Sephiroth: I love you!

Cloud: I love you!

You(author): *Updates every 6 months*

Everyone else: UGH, WRITE SOMETHING GOOD, DAMMIT.

Me (reviewer): YAY! PRETTY STORY! and shut up "Everyone else"! me no likes you if you be that way!

hahaha, but if you don't settle for a sequel...umm...I can always read the other fanfics you've written!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
Wow, it's done! And you hit over the 50,0 word mark! I do recall you said this was a NaNo project when you advertised it on LJ. Good job!

I did feel the section about the project to reserect Seph was a bit rushed but over all I liked it.
JapAngela chapter 11 . 11/23/2005
XD Cloud's a liar! I so wanna see his expression right now

aww, poor Sephy! He remembered all the bad stuffs anyways...all because of Cloud's little collection of newspaper articles... But I understand (now) why Sephiroth wanted to forget all that stuff, I'd do the same thing!

yay! kissy! lol, "i think you should stay naked for a little longer" oh gosh, that's funny!

party! Now Sephy has a mommy and a daddy (that aren't effin' nuts!) ddr! yay! I wanna dance with them! no, I'll set up my own dancepad instead! XD after I finish reviewing this chapter...yes...

uhoh...this seems like a "ending" to this fanfic...please don't tell me that this is so! I wanna read more! But if this is the end, this was a freakin' awesome fanfic!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
Ow, he wiped out a lot of memory there!
JapAngela chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
I just love the way Barrett talks... and I wonder if his accent sounds like mine, if at all-mine's all hick-ish and stuff... I really need to move away from the "country".

lol! Cid took Vicent away to go get some sperm... the mental image I'm having right now...! XD

man, the way you're writing this revival thing, it makes me think I can bring someone dead back to life too! All I need is a high-tech lab and blahblahblah, and I'll have it made! It sounds so simple... maybe I'm not reading into it enough or something?

omg, the ending to this chapter is hilarious awkward moment Sephy's got amnesia! lmao, Cloud's got a lot of explaining ahead of him! But why was he deleting his memories in the first place?