Reviews for Walk Like A Man
AkiraRamsheen chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Lost x House, m.d. crossover...very interesting. Though it's rather short the plot is an interesting one. The events are easily understandable and so far the characters seem to be in character. I'd love to read more...
Lycosolen chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Hmm... kinda sad to see this go; it was getting interesting.
xTimshelx chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Hi! looks good so far. hurry up and make another chapter! im anxoise (i know thats spelled wrong, but i dont care)
kamelion chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Locke, stock and barrel. Keep it up!
Batman'sBeauty18 chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
This is a really nice start and a very intesting plot. The dialogue is a little jerky in places, but that could easily smooth out. I would really like you to continue with this fic.
Lara Chubb of Deephollow chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
OMG! MY TWO FAVORITE SHOWS! WOOT! REALLY GREAT SO FAR! PLZ UPDATE SOON!
kitkat11 chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
When are you updating? WHEN! I want to read more.
AmZ chapter 2 . 6/27/2006
Intriguing to the extreme! Can't wait to read more.
Pepleigh25 chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Like was Rococoms said, I was a little unsure about the story, but I decided to read it and now I like it...please continue!
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Hey, when are you going to update. Please don't make me beg...(ten soconds later) omg okay im begging please please please
XxPyromaniacxX chapter 2 . 3/20/2006
this is awsome you MUST, MUST, MUST continue
Reius Devirix chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
Interesting enough to warrant a plea: Update soon!
sam chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
is this a slash? I think this is a slash. Is this a slash? Tell me, is this a slash?
Faithfromthefuture chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
I love the idea of the crossover and i love what you've done so far. Can't wait to read more.
anne chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Interesting plot! I kind of like reversal of roles between House and Wilson now.

However, I do find House to be a little OOC. I mean, even if they had an established relationship, I don't think I could ever imagine House being that openly affectionate with anyone. Certainly not to the point of holding hands and humming. Also, how he's taking the news about Wilson like a concerned wife. Being a doctor himself, and being, well, House, he'd probably want to check it out for himself because 1) Everybody Lies and 2) He'd probably trust his diagnosis more than anybody else's. Especially if it's concerning his dear Wilson ;D

Anyway, ignoring my petty problems, I think it's an interesting story and well written. I look forward to reading more!