Reviews for Picture Book
Beinlor chapter 8 . 11/15/2009
Interesting story.
CrazyCritter chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
Excellent storyline, good emotional progression.
smithcrafter chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Good story. Not a pleasant read, but it really helps fill in some of Daniel's past. Just for the record, though, :) as a former foster parent, there really are some good foster families around, too, that really care about the kids and want to be "a family". I gotta get that in there, just for the sake of saying it.
ChristianGateFan chapter 8 . 6/5/2006
That was great! I loved it. The whole story was really, really good. I loved how you had daniel and Ella meeting again grown up shortly after the Hathor incident. They really could have done the end of that episode better. Who would be standing around joking about it 24 hours after they'd been raped? Sheesh. Reality check, people. I like the way you have him after it much better. Going to go read sequel to "The Photograph" now!
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
What a perfect time for Daniel to remeet Ella - but then authors are omnipotent and can manipulate time.

Loved the story. Would like to see more of Ella.
LadyTwist chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
Nice wrap up. Love the way you get in his (Daniel's) head. Congratulations!
Nighshae chapter 8 . 1/2/2006
Excellent story, well done, and a very nice ending. But I really do want to see if they got back together after Daniel decended. How he's going to explain that one, I haven't a clue, but it's bound to be one hell of a story... :D
Blaze83 chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
-gasp- what did he do to her? i have an idea, but i really hope im wrong -grabs chainsaw-
LadyTwist chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
I'm with Emily - rip his balls right off, but I was thinking through his ears - one for each. Thanks for warning me not to read this first thing in the morning - I would've gone to work ready to KILL someone!
emily chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
I kinda knew this was comming, but it still sent a shock down my spine. I want to go find Brian and rip his balls out through his nose! I guess thats the sign of a great story, when you reader gets this emotionally wrapped up in it.
Shannon K chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
This is a really good story, depsite the disturbing content. You make it very easy to seriously hate the character of Brian. I hope you post again soon.

Cheers!
Desert Blossom-by-the-Sea chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
As a teacher, I've had some little experience with social workers and know that, while most care about what they do very much, some just don't want to be bothered - like Ella's case worker.

I hope Daniel can convince someone to get her out of there!

Great chapter, as always. Update when you can.
Katie chapter 6 . 12/15/2005
This is a great, well rounded story. Aww, Daniel was so cute even as a kid!
LadyTwist chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
It's a shame teenage boys are so stupid, but ah, the power of books! Excellent work!
michelle chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
hey i just thought id just say that i like your story heaps and keep up the good work,! and make sure u keep writing the rest of the story :}its probably one of the best iv ever read :}