Reviews for Return To The Wrong Past
MomijiHyuga804 chapter 10 . 12/11/2008
That was cool. But Zuko's sister's name is Azula, not Zula.
MomijiHyuga804 chapter 7 . 12/11/2008
THAT WAS COOL! I liked it. I haven't read this in a while because I've been so busy. I have a long way to go... [-_-]
animegirl427 chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
animegirl427 chapter 3 . 3/4/2008
This is turning out to be AWESOME! I love both Code Lyoko and Avatar. You should put question marks and periods between sentences though.
bunny500 chapter 25 . 9/10/2007
i love your story even though it is depressing in a gonna go read the sequel now if you've writen it.
c.d chapter 25 . 2/27/2006
this story si fantastic! please write the sequel!
Kingofsouls chapter 24 . 1/24/2006
I read your entire story and thought it was wonderful
raevyn93 chapter 25 . 1/15/2006
I can't wait for the sequel!
The Old Rycr chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
Wow, good job on this last chapter. Is William in this story the same as William in season 2 of the show?

Anyway, keep up the great work, and put up the sequel soon, unless you did already. If so, expect me to review after I check your profile and find it.
Acutekitty1 chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
Yay! The final chapter! Two thumbs way up! I would give you ten, but not that many people are that willing to have thier thumbs cut off and segicly atatched to my hand. I do wonder. If it wern't for that voice in Jeremie's head, he may not have become Xana, meaning in a way that voice was Xana. Where did that voice come from anyway? Answers would be apreciated.
natdrat00 chapter 25 . 1/14/2006
Great story
The Old Rycr chapter 24 . 1/13/2006
Another good chapter. I can't wait until you upload the next chapter!

Hm...that prophesy at the end is interesting...

Keep up the great work and update soon!
The Old Rycr chapter 23 . 1/13/2006
So, if Jeremie is XANA, then he was having a pretty violent fight with himself, huh?

Anyway, it's sad, but I still want to read more! Update soon! And I'm glad you're going to tie up the loose ends. Some authors forget to do that.
The Old Rycr chapter 22 . 1/12/2006
Good chapter. The clockwork thing at the end is interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Update ASAP!
raevyn93 chapter 22 . 1/12/2006
Thank you for not killing Aelita. But, why did Clockwork take a strand of her hair and then say "Time is now saved"? Update soon!