Reviews for Harry's Last Hope
Tina chapter 53 . 5/12
I love your story. I love it SO much! Keep going!
cartagena.antipolar chapter 53 . 5/12
Thank you for the story.
cartagena.antipolar chapter 24 . 5/11
Thank you, very good story.
Romily chapter 51 . 4/26
Emilio? Wasnt the portkey password emunio?
Romily chapter 31 . 4/26
Just wondering from the description earlier... was the necklace inspired by the titanic movie?
Tina chapter 24 . 4/4
I LOVE it
Dariags chapter 53 . 3/27
Well, i couldn't do anything for 2 days but read this story...
It's just too good to be true) i've ready plenty of fanfics on Snape Harry and i like this one so much because of despite the fact Snape loves and cares, he is not too sweet, he looses temper at times and he does not become Molly Weasley copy. And the plot is brilliant! Thank u so much for this reading!
delilahbelle2124 chapter 35 . 3/11
Just finished chapter 35.

If you're going to write a story that includes physical & emotional trauma for a child, it seems like you should do some research on how authority figures should parent & interact with said child.

At this point, it seems that the only difference b/t Vernon & Snape is that Snape follows up his physical abuse with emotional manipulation. Which is also abuse. He hit this child so hard across the face that he fell to the ground, and then told him he loves him. So Harry, an already emotionally abused & confused teen, doesn't know what to do with this information & immediately internalizes it. The way the scene was written when Harry pushes into Snape's thoughts sounds like accidental magic (its not clear). Snape should take that into account. Additionally, Snape is a very powerful Occlumens (in the books), so he should have been able to push Harry from his mind regardless if Harry did it on purpose or not (b/c it's not like Harry has much experience at legilimancy). The slap was unnecessary & infuriating. So far Harry as been slapped, grabbed, brusied, & pushed by Snape (when not under the curse mentioned in the first chapters) up to this point in the story. I thought Snape was supposed to be the person who could help Harry most b/c he too has a troubled past?

Also, Snape gives Harry an earful about Harry invading his privacy, but I've lost count of the number of times Snape has invaded Harry's mind & privacy up to this point in the story. You know, the child who has trust issues.

Yes, Harry asserting that Snape is not to hit him anymore at the end of the story is a nice touch, but Snape shouldn't be putting his hands on his traumatized son in anger anyway. If this keeps up, I don't know if I can finish this story.
Enjoyed story well done!
Hitesh chapter 19 . 12/20/2016
How long does Mr. Potter going to be loony bloke. This is worst one i spent my time hoping that things will improve. But think you like Nevile like Harry
Guest in Europe chapter 13 . 12/4/2016
Sorry, bailing here... this is all over the place and makes little sense as a story.
Guest in Europe chapter 7 . 12/4/2016
Poor Harry... moved from the psychotic Dursleys to the bi-polar Snape. At this rate he'll be a basket case for life!
Talonwalker chapter 53 . 11/12/2016
I know this is an older story, but I just read and really enjoyed so thought I would review anyway.
Thanks
Kasey chapter 53 . 10/23/2016
I enjoyed your story so much.
Mich chapter 53 . 6/20/2016