Reviews for Harry's Last Hope
Mich chapter 53 . 6/20
Love
Excellent
hissunshine1 chapter 53 . 5/27
I love this whole story. It's more than the regular Snape adopts Harry, life is good. Thank you
unicornreading chapter 53 . 5/18
Beautiful story. Could not put it down as I read this while sick in bed. First 10 chapter weren't that bad as that is what grabbed me and made me read the rest. If anything they just seemed rushed. Keep writing you have a beautiful flowing gripping style. Thanks for writing this will read squeal.
langeline chapter 24 . 3/17
This is good, not ooc! Not sure if I'd reviewed before because I read this over a few weeks. Sorry!
svetluska.l chapter 53 . 2/29
Dekuji za krasny pribeh, obcas jsem hruzou preskocila par radku, ale happy end mi to ze Snape nerozkouskoval Vespu, ale snad v pokracovani:) Jeste jednou moc diky:)
This fic is number one of the things that are making me stressed i don't think my heart has stopped this many time during a fic
HazelOwl1229 chapter 53 . 1/14
This was amazing. I love Snape/Harry stories that aren't slash.
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Great writing
S4M1 0L1V3R chapter 53 . 12/15/2015
Hello
I am reading this story about ten years after it being posted and since by now the deathly hollows has been realesed a few years ago this story is really interesting. It is an alternative to what could have happened if houcruxes never existed and it is amazing. I hope that even after this long that you will be reading this. I hope that you are having a good life and if not then remember that "light can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light". Just wanted tonput in a slightly nerdy hp quote in this. Anyway bye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
You make Harry waayyyy toooo spineless and wimpy in this fic! Canon Harry was abused but part of his character was always being able to stand up for himself. What the hell? He backs off at the slightest conflict in this story! Fucking malfoy who thought he would die from a stratch is going to intimidate harry? LOL! Somewhat inconsistant with canon but not a bad story by any means what so ever!
harrypotterhextall chapter 53 . 11/23/2015
Nice story, moving straight on the the sequel (:
that.girl.over.there666 chapter 53 . 11/14/2015
Just one word: AWESOME
Guest chapter 53 . 9/29/2015
Great Story! But hope things do not stay as Dark for Harry.
roy chapter 53 . 9/28/2015
love this story. thank you so much for sharing
2,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »