Reviews for Unchained Love
Guest chapter 17 . 5/17/2013
I'm assuming this has been abandoned *sighes* its a shame I would have really liked to read the rest of it
Tribblelet chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Even after 7 years I wouldn't mind knowing how Severus is considered a prince. I did notice that Dobby used a lower case for prince and Severus an upper case. It interests me, the difference.
JaneDoh0 chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
This was absolutely brilliant! I am sad that it was abandoned, but appreciate you sharing your writing with us.
riverrat chapter 17 . 8/20/2012
Even though the punctuation makes this story a little confusing sometimes - meaning is isn't always clear who is saying whot in a dialog - it is a great story. Unfortunately it looks like it has been abandoned.
I would have liked to read more about it...
roni2010 chapter 17 . 12/2/2011
this is an amazing story.. wish there was more..
Anna chapter 17 . 11/8/2010
Excellent so far please update soon thanks
Anna chapter 17 . 3/17/2010
please update soon. Fantastic so far.
Vinyella chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Oh dear. Wonderful. So beautiful and full of emotion :)
Anna chapter 17 . 1/1/2010
excellent chapter please please update soon. Thanks 10/10
liana chapter 17 . 1/16/2009
pretty pretty please write more. what is dobby's secret? i need more.
eac-dudette chapter 17 . 11/17/2008
oh my God! that was amazing! i was just looking for a poppy/sev story to get away from the normal stuff i read but hot damn with a story like this they are definately turning into my favourite couple

this is am amazing story! i am just so down that you didn't continue it :(
leroy chapter 17 . 11/11/2008
hi just read this from start to end thought it was great but when is next chapter coming up? looking forward to more
Linoria chapter 17 . 10/30/2008
I've just read everything, and I love it!
apprentice assassin chapter 17 . 4/3/2008
okay, so I read this a while back and decided to see if you'd updated. Then I noticed that you're putting these up for adoption. I haven't gotten anything up yet (haven't even made an account) because I'm notorious for not completing (final drafts) stories I start. I don't know if you're willing to turn this over to someone who is self-admittedly unreliable, but if you don't mind passing on the details of what you had planned (ie Dobby's secret and any other things you left hints about) I'd be willing to open an account and take a shot at finishing this for you...Anyway, give me a shout if you're interested.
adreinisss chapter 17 . 2/11/2008
there are far too few reviews for this story. Absolutely brilliant, but it's been way too long since you've updated. this story is quite intriguing, with quite the unique flavoring. and for all that I was cautious about the pairing, you've done it really well. I do hope that you're only on hiatus and will one day return to finish it.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »