Reviews for Song
storylistener chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
*sniff* This is one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Good Job!
Martha and cats chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
*sniffle* I normally don't like darker fics (it drives my own Angst Muse into hyperdrive), but this one was so positive. Which sounds odd, but I really came away with the feeling that she's going to be okay.

Of course, I still want to beat the ever-living-bleep out of the bandits. *vindictive grin*
HailParadise chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Just ... amazing. You have truly mastered the art of keeping things simple without losing anything. I look forward to reading more of your work.
nobody chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
touching.
Snowbear chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wow, this is really excellent! I love music and even though your description of the song doesn't go into typical musical vocabulary I can still imagine the sort of song it would be- in fact, leaving it open like that makes it interpretive, so it really CAN be the song you described it as... Basically... you're awesome!
Dyslexic Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
oh... pretty. you have a knack for good endings.
Jaelle17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Oh. Heart-wrenching. And so beautiful!

You do such amazing one-shots!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
This was intriguing and delicately woven. I enjoyed it a lot. It's a welcome break from NaNo!
Melenna chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
you're an amazing writer. i cannot convey how much heartfelt sorrow was shown in this fic. kudos to you. I have to go cry now...

Mel
Hellfires Fury chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
*sobs* Its so BEAUTIFUL! Really Really great! Totally loved it! Definately going into my Fav. Stories list!
Miri Tiazan chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow. That's really... nice. Nice is a completely inadequate word for it, of course, but I can't seem to find a better one. It's kind of bittersweet, but mostly it's comforting, and kind of hopeful, even there's no real reason that it should be, at least as far as I can tell. It just makes everything feel better. Like, nothing can ever really be that horrible if your narrator can go through that, and still be so positive, so full of life and love and everything. The triumph of love/life over adversity, in an oblique kind of way. Yeah. Nice.