Reviews for When Lonely Hearts Meet
lexc-angel chapter 20 . 5/13/2006
I got a bit lost.. but if its explained later then its all good haha.. I think.. :S
Artificial Life Creator chapter 20 . 5/13/2006
appology accepted because I AM LOST!
lexc-angel chapter 19 . 5/3/2006
here I was hoping that Jo would meet with Yzak and Dearka... oh well! She got thrown into the more action packed part so its all good ) Except for the spelling mistakes.. I like! *nods*
lexc-angel chapter 17 . 4/21/2006
I'm so addicted to your story! You've done a great job with manipulating the original story to suit Jo. And Nicol is still alive! Yaay! I was crying so much when he died and then when Athrun and Kira fought hahaha I think its about time that Yzak softened up and got himself a girl too! *nods* I can't wait for the next chapter!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
Yay! Lacus and Jo reuinited!
Lady of the Storm chapter 17 . 4/18/2006
yeah, awsome story. Write more, dammit.
WillTheWatcher chapter 17 . 4/17/2006
Dude this was so rushed. I kind of expected somthing a little bit better written and more detailed. IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU TAKE A LONG TIME TO UPDATE! As long as you DO update (and it's good) it's okay. :(
Artificial Life Creator chapter 16 . 4/3/2006
I have only seen till eppy 30 so I think you did a good job. Please keep updating!
Marius Khushrenada chapter 16 . 3/19/2006
I really like your story. (cept Jo's last name) It is well put together, and I'm desperate for the next chapter.
WillTheWatcher chapter 16 . 3/12/2006
Good. I liked this chapter even if it was a little short and I agree the launch scene could have been better, but overall it was still very good. :)
WillTheWatcher chapter 14 . 3/4/2006
Nice. I wonder what the (ex?)ZAFT reunion is going to be like. Anyways this chapter is good if a little short. :)
Moonlit Despair chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
ok no offence..but this is kinda weird...but i like it! dont worry! I write my own characters too..but they say the person sucks :(

Owell Well i give the you best!
WillTheWatcher chapter 13 . 2/26/2006
Alright. I don't know if I have R&R in a while so I'll just say that it is still good and that I can't wait for more. Oh and BTW I like the ,"Pink Princess of PLANTs'...ZAFT's Bloodstained Angel", thing. :)
Razzelle Dazzle chapter 12 . 2/23/2006
Okay i feel stupid. I have been reading this story since chapter one and this is the first time I have reviewed it. Anywho, what will jo do without Yzak? Why did her 'onii-chan' kill him? Is he REALLY dead? Will Kira ever meet Jo? Will Lacus ever see Jo again? Will Jo kill her onii-chan? Will she even call him onii-chan anymore? Will this reveiw ever end?
Cheddar Wolf chapter 12 . 2/5/2006
Whoa. Didn’t you just update? x.X Holy crap, that chapter was awesome…

‘No, this definitely wasn't Athrun's. The trousers stopped just below his knees and refused to close, the white boots were several sizes too small, and the tee-shirt wouldn't even fit over his head. 'Hey Lacus! Has Athrun shrunk and gone on a diet?' he shouted. The pink haired girl came in. 'No, wh...Oh...' She stood staring at him for several minutes in utter shock, before collapsing in giggles and pointing to the wall behind his head. He turned and saw a picture hanging on the wall.’

AHAHAHAHA! That made my day. Now you don’t have to worry about paying me back with the milkshake. :P (Though, I really wanted to see you try to forward me one. XD )

'Commander?' Yzak's face filled the screen. 'We've already broken through the gates. If we keep this up, Alaska is ours!' Yzak sounded so confident. Pity about this. Jo would hate him, but he had to do this.

Actually, I have my own opinion why he sent him to where the AA was. If I remember from the episode correctly, Yzak contacted him and said he’d gotten through two gates and he was about to get inside (Where the Cyclops was). Le Creuset then told him no, he’d rather have him help out where the ‘legged ship’ was. Part of him still wanted Yzak to live, I think. Because he also was talking to himself as he spied on the Archangel, saying something about sincerely hoping that the ship survived the Cyclops. Yah, I’m weird. O.o

'Onii-chan, isn't she a bit young?' He stared at her, a faint blush spreading across his features.’

Made my day once more. :D Given the chance, I would have said the exact same thing when he brought her aboard.

'You...YOU SET HIM UP TO DIE!'

I hate cliffhangers. Now you’ve got me even more hooked than I already am… :P …Update soon? Pwease? :puppy eyes: I’m going to go insane and Rau-like from that cliffie if you don’t! (
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »