Reviews for When Lonely Hearts Meet
Cheddar Wolf chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
Teh Woot! you updated! Yayness.

'Sure, Onii-chan.'

You owe me a chocolate milk shake. I spit mine out after I read that. And I figured Rau wouldn't let her take part in Spit break. The way he feels for her. But I wonder about Yzak... Great chapter, BTW. And I sympathize with the computer crashing thing. Mine did it to me twice before I got a new one. XD Update soon~!
Blitz12 chapter 11 . 2/4/2006
The chapter's good! Please update!
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 10 . 1/3/2006
wow,...this is a great story so far! can't wait till u update! i didn't get to see most of the episodes in this fic bcuz i didn't know that Gundam Seed came back on Cartoon Network till a friend told me, and the episode that was on when i watched it again was when Cagalli and i think either Athrun or Kira were being jetisined into space and Cagalli was watching her father explode... that was sad, but it was way after all this happened, so thanx for kinda catching me up! i do luv the story tho! XD
WillTheWatcher chapter 10 . 1/2/2006
This chapter, while good, felt like...like filler. If you run out of ideas take a while and just think about what you want to happen next. By the way I like how Athruns team (whats left of it anyways) reacted to his transfer. :)
i love athrun chapter 9 . 12/22/2005
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
WillTheWatcher chapter 9 . 12/21/2005
Yay update. Wasn't as climatic as I thought it would be, but it was still good. And Raus confession while heartwarming/breaking changes the whole Gundam Seed universe (I think). Anyways still a great story. :)
Cheddar Wolf chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
Yay! Nicol's alive! Party at my place! Lol. yeah, Athrun was crazy, but how else can you describe him? He really does kinda go crazy while fighting kira.. You got my title right the first time. 'My Song'. Though, 'My sorrow' would be a more appropriate title probably. ; Things are just starting to get good! Update soon!
Blitz12 chapter 8 . 12/20/2005
Good chapter! please update!
WillTheWatcher chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
You were right Athrun did sound a little crazy. He sounded pychotic. Anyways I like your update and the fact that Nicol was captured not killed. I wonder how Dearka is going to react to Nicol being alive...Hmm. what will Jo's reaction going to be now that she has lost everyone but Yzak and Rau? However even if this chapter posed such interesting questions it did seem a little rushed. Oh well, it was still a good chapter. :)
Cheddar Wolf chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
Glad I'm not the only one with underwater phobia. _ If it were me in that episode, I'vd clung to the submarine and never let go while they all laughed at me. I have this major thing with fear of sharks. My dad made me go surfing with him once, and said out of nowhere 'Hey, that's a baby shark!' I almost had a heart attack. He wasn't lying either. I went on top of a dock nearby and looked down to where I was. A defininte baby shark. (Probably wanted my toes for lunch...) *Cough* anyway, two kisses in one chapter! WOOT! (Or maybe it was three, I lost count..) Awesome. The dog scene was cool too, you made the dog sound really big and... Trained to kill someone. O_o; And was it you who asked if I had any stories? I think so.. (I lost the e-mail..) Well, if it was, the answer is so far working in progress. I'll type something I like, then I'll hate it. Then I'll think the idea is cliche, and try to find something that's not. Which takes forever. -_-# Uh... I've probably just about bored you with this review, so I'll end it with a Good job and hats off to you! I must see to my profile right now (Which makes me sound like a nazi, according to some authors) so I must un-nazify it. Adios!
Cheddar Wolf chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
Ooh, it'll be interesting to see the spying chapter. (I didn't get to see that episode T-T) Glad to see you think my review will get you to write fifty more chapters. ::sigh:: If only reviews really would work that way. lol. Write more! -Blue moon wolf
Sanctity of Ash chapter 5 . 11/27/2005
man.. this unknown character is taking so much of the stories.. the only people i'm interested is Kira.. and Lacus.. but in this story.. you going to twist things around so.. i guess i'm going to stop reading it.. sorri.. anyways.. Good luck with this story i'm sure many people like it.. and goodbye : )
Sanctity of Ash chapter 3 . 11/27/2005
omg.. why you making Kira look so bad in this story.. even though it's not mainly about Kira you should still make him part of the story.. not just background characters.. but i guess you have your own plans.. good luck
WillTheWatcher chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
This FF is really good. I mean I have not seen any author insert a character into the Seed universe as well as you have. Although this fic pretty straight forward I has two suggestions for you: work on making the scene transitions clearer and more pronounced, and adding humor to the genre. (I found some parts very funny) Oh yeah, can you tell me if this is this going to be a Jo x Rau fic or a Jo x Yzak fic I can't figure it out. (If you want to keep it a secret to show in latter chaps thats OK too)
Cheddar Wolf chapter 4 . 11/24/2005
XD Great slip up for Le Creuset. Good chapter. It was nice to see some character development. You really do a good job at this story. :) I'll be awaiting next chapter! ~Blue Moon wolf (I'm sorry, I suck at inspiration..)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »