Reviews for Vanilla
GreedyGreedo chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
It's likely nobody will read this, but I feel that having read the story and the reviews (in that order), there are a few things to be said;
Firstly, great story, great idea, great execution, and I do feel that, unlike one particular comment, this has that loose feeling derived from off-the-cuff writing-it is absolutely believable that this was written in one of those moods- where you just feel like putting pen to paper (or finger to keyboard…). I love the style and the content and urge you to keep up the good work.
Secondly, though I love the extract, I don’t think it should be expanded- to me its sense of incompleteness reflects the subject matter. Similarly I don’t think it should be continued with a second chapter, as some reviews have applied for. I get the feeling that this would result in an unfulfilling and premature closure, rather than expand on the limitless possibilities currently available. And what tool is better for helping the reader to picture a situation than the reader’s own imagination?
I would like to also make a brief suggestions: to cut down on the use of ‘eyes’ – I completely understand the reason, and to be honest it would not make much difference if you did change this particular element, I just feel that at times it may be used. Separately, I notice you have gone with the blue eyes of the films rather than the ‘bright brown’ eyes of the books, I can never make up my mind which to use.
I was going to say some other stuff, but I've forgotten. Oh Well.
unthinkable chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Simply stunning.
mj2602 chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
i really like it...but i dont understand the end...could you explain me what happend?
yonipJA chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
very good, descriptive emotions, but... how the hell are you supposed to head silent tears? O.o... lol, forget it.

(my rate: 8/10)
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I love it. How do you do it, write such great stories?
EvilRegalBri chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I don't think Hermione's the only one that needed more :(

Poo. LOL. more..but its only a one-shot. Damn you to all're so good at suspense. :)

MusicalElphie chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Beautiful...simply beautiful
Rook 27 chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Oh, man. Look who's back. ME! (Kikboxxer13... or some of that..) Man, where the hell did you go? Anyway, nice story... Is it a story or just this one-shot thing?... Whatever, it's cool, dude. Later EmoKid
Jay Lynch chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Hi um "vanilla" you're story's cool why don't you finish fact it's excellent!
sittingpretty chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
That was...amazing.

Truly beautiful. Exquisite imagery. Such pretty language. Great job!

This is definitely a favorite!
Jess Tiggs chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
I like it when you "just feel like writing..."

You are so consistant in catching gut wretching emotion. Been a fan since way back in your Sailor Moon days. Always a sure bet with your work.
chw chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
A fling? Lust? Lies...

Alot of things are really good in this story.

I don't know who to pity...Hermione, Ginny, or maybe both?

Or maybe pitying story characters would be stupid.

Eh. They may have meanings,but who knows? Only you.
nikkopotamus chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Yeah Im going to tell your mom :) so you better cont.
Caroling Graceless chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
are you going to write more? cause it sounds quite interestin', and I know I would very much enjoy reading more! :)
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
WOW! Really charged and completely awesome! For a "I just felt like writing..." story you did an AMAZING job!-

Keep up the Wonderful Work-