Reviews for Juggling
aw... Numair's such a big softie! :D
chst chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
This story is so sweet!
athemyst chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Love these cute, unimportant little happenings between the two. Makes it seem all the more sweeter!
Lady of The Sea-Green Wolf Eyes chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Plain & simple:

57mannequins chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
This was so lovely! :)

To think it all came out of juggling lessons... I think I need juggling lessons too, haha! xD

Very sweet. Well done :D
Steelsong chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
That was so sweet!
CradleToGrave chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
/squeals/ Adorable. I love that, a very cute idea.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Please excuse me while I melt into a little puddle and squee like the obsessive fangirl I am.

*does so*

That's better. This was great! I was grinning all through it; absolutely adorable, with a bit of humor thrown in, too. GREAT job!
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Okay- everyone together. Ready? (Please wait for a moment as the author of the review searches for backup and grabs a random spectator.) Everyone ready? (The following brief struggle as a very surprised Ronald Weasley objects to being grabbed from nowhere to review a Tamora Pierce story fanfiction will not be noted. Even magic isn't very useful against a narrator.) Hush, Ron- if you're nice, I'll solidify a plan for a one-shot with you and Hermione. (The smirk on the author's face when Ron abruptly quiets can also not be noted, since she's still giggling about how adorably awkward Numair is.) One... two... three... "Aw!" (Ron is sent back to Hogwarts with the memory of an off-tasting pumpkin pastie left over from the Hogwarts Express he found near Midwinter, to explain the dream.)

Anyway- the story was great, and I needed to do something different to express how much I enjoyed it.
Anaroriel chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
This was really cute! *melts* Yay fluff!
lime 63 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
OOH, intersting!
ElspethElf chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Oh guh, I think I'm melting inside. Just the story I needed on a Sunday afternoon. Thanks for sharing.
The Blasphemous Contessa chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
pretty fluffy but also kinda sad , like this one Jesse/Suze fic I read.
LuckyRatTail chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow, this is really sweet! Wonderfully written, with excellent characterisation. The moment when Daine said "I love you" and Numair's following reaction was perfectly done, just what you could imagine Numair is thinking everytime he neglects to say something in the books. And the line describing Numair's laugh was equally magical - really well done!
Nutz Nina chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow! That was great!

May your pen keep writing and your imagination brimming!