Reviews for Juggling
Elizabeth A Shriver chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
AW
lucky leprechaun chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That was wonderful... well done and very sweet. Enjoyed much! (I liked the dog ears)
rainbowscale chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
this was a great story! it made me smile while reading it. this would fit well with the real story i think. _
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
i like it. i absolutely LOVE the line about the compliment paid, that is really really really good, loved that.

i think the only thing with this is that daine almost seems a little TOO young. i mean, between the third and 4th book is when daine is supposed to really grow up a bit more, she is much more mature in the 4th and 3rd books.

anyway, loved this.
nativewildmage chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aww! So sweet! I can't juggle to save my life. I usually end up hitting my friend on the head with the ball. LOL
Kit49 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aw! This is way adorable! It makes me smile. I absolutely love it! I think you should do more like this. Not only was this very sweet in an innocent way, it was unique. I don't think I've ever seen a story where Numair teaches Daine to juggle. Awesome job!
Daine's Twin chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
*big grin and sigh* That was really sweet and i liked the way it fits nicely and you didn't have to alter the storyline of the books.

I read flying as well, but i don't think i reviewed. It was also extremely sigh worthy, which is the highest complement i give to fuffy fics.

DT
Rhathymia chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
aw! how sweet! -huggles numair- he's so awesome!
1reallyblue1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Ah, fluff and proper!Numair make me happy. This is really sweet, and I liked how it was concise but still got it's point across.
24 | « Prev Page 1 2