Reviews for Mad
MTVbabe11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
oh that was sad and creepy
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
wow! poor Dean. He he it's quite cool to see him as a bit mad, as he's normally so calm collected in the show.

Feeling kinda sorry for him though
Mrs.Winchester chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
...wow...

that was...wow...that got to me.

You did an excellent job writing this...it's almost as if this could really happen to Dean (Oy...I hope not). But it does make sense, cause I think maybe Dean is going to go off the deep end when he gets a little older.
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
i knew it! I knew that as soon as i crossed over from Charmed fics, I'd get the same plot lines! One brother goes nuts! but, I'll tell you a secret...I like 'em! That's why I read 'em! They're very addictive! I love angst, especially family angst! muy bueno! i like! SO sad.
Eagna chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
Ah, cool, I like it!
legallyandrea chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
oh wow you have got to update!
sarahofearth chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Wow, that is one weird, sad Dean, going crazy like that. I wish you would've gone a little more in depth of what happened... Well, I guess you went as in depth as you could have gone, but still. Why is my Dean so crazy? *sobs* Anyways, enough of my rant, I really like this idea. Yeah, yeah, the whole distressed thing was more just a face to mask the enjoyment I felt of such a plot. This is really original. Sure, a handful of people have gone crazy in different shows, but this is Dean we're talking about. He's so composed, always the strong one. You would never excpect it. It's the perfect crime! (lame, I know...) This was just great though, you really did a good job. I have a fic where somebody goes crazy, don't read it, because it's not as good as your and then, yeah, just focus on your own great fic, thanks. Are you thinking of making another? I think it would be a good idea... Particularly because I like this fic (as if you didn't notice). Well, I hope you consider that. Keep up the great work.

Have a nice day,

-Sarah

CaitlinMF chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Whoa, crazy. I love it! Poor Dean, gah. I can't wait to read more of this. Please continue soon!
Jellicle chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
That was so sad. Poor Dean... but he lives under so much pressure...
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Whoa. Freaky. Dean went nutso. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Catch ya on the flip side.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
teehe... poor Dean, locked up in a crazy folks home... (where he belongs if you ask me!) LOL.

Great idea, thanks for sharing!

Emily
electricgurl chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
WOW! extremly powerful I was totally drawn into that story it's been ages since anyone has managed to do that...Terrific job I can't wait to read more of your writing...

Amelia