Reviews for His Princess in the Tower
azerjaban chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Yes I logged in- because this story was just too perfect to not be in my favorites. I have never read a more accurate description of Ginny. Hating that she can't help- that she'seft behind. But knowing that she would make things worse, and the best thing for her to do is to be the princes locked in te tower.

Perfect perfect perfect. Thank you for the awesome read!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
A wonderful story, extremely well-written and very true to Ginny's character and her predicament. Excellent job!
arrow chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
wow. that is just so...powerful.

this oneshot is burning with raw, surfacing emotion. it's about time someone stopped to think what she was feeling. wow.
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
I particularly like the pacing and repetition in this story. Such a heart-rending line:

"Sometimes she wants to be him."
shaketramp chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow. ... intense. EXTREMELY well written.
rembrandt chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
sometimes i feel the same way. not fighting in a war, per say...but about life. hah :)

good work. I think it sucks that Ginny has been bound to the Damsel in Distress role. I hope you do a follow up of this showing her decision. That would rock...even though leaving it here creates mystery and is completely relevant considering she is torn.

...I'd go on, but it'd just be rambling.
hwena chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
wow. intense. this is really good. you captured her emotions.
Celi chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Really good! Love it!
knowregrets chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was so Ginny. There is very little else to say. My favourite line:

"In school they chat and gossip, and her friends talk about who’s kissed whom, who ought to kiss who, and who will kiss who, but never comment on the students who vanish when something appalling happens."

Such real behavior of people living through horrific times.
BasketKiwi chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow. That was amazing. Really emotional. I found myself feeling terribly miserable wondering how it must feel for her. Wow. I haven't seen a fic from this point of veiw yet and if JKR puts Ginny in at all in the last book (of which I have my doubts, but I love Ginny's character and hope she does) I imagine this would be what she'd be feeling. Great job!
Tris-WannaBe chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Wow. That's a very interesting perspective. Do continue, I want to find out her choice!
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
i luv that fic! so so much! i would be putting happy little icons in here, but its morea drama fic, so i won't. but it is amazingly well written and the last staement makes it so powerful and the everything, even the little details that could've been done without, well, it all means so much more than it did throughout the fic. we know the conclusion now, and then all teh pieces fit.
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Ironically, this reminds me a bit of an angsty Harry, sitting in Privet Drive, or rather stooping in the bushes under Petunia's window, feeling ignored by Dumbledore, Hermione, and Ron and the rest of them.

"she wants them to be safe too, but she has not locked them away." great line.

I like your analyzation of Harry, how he doesn't have to hide. He doesn't have to question. Harry isn't as controlled and emo as he thinks he is.

"But if Ginny has to die to make sure that people like Hermione and Louise and Dean and Harry are allowed a place in her world, she’s willing to do so."

My favorite lines.
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Wow. It will really and truely suck to be Ginny in HP7. You've totally hit the nail right on the head.

Now *I* feel all restless and junk. You just keep writing, I've got to go... run a mile or something. Fantastic job conveying emotions (I hate running, yet here I go) because, I mean, wow. Words power. Or something. I don't think I'm making much sense, so I'm going to sum this all up: You have a way of writing that makes your readers feel exactly what your characters feel, and it's fantastic.
brinabean chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
Oh that was terribly sad, but really really good.