Reviews for Operation SHOWDOWN
EloiseRaeCullen chapter 9 . 6/13/2010
WOW! THIS STORY IS SO AWESOME! I love KND and Xiaolin Showdown! please post more soon! I really do I like it!
pedrobrasil2008 chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Michael,if possible,please make a crossover of the Xiaolin Showdown and Camp
Cross177 chapter 9 . 1/24/2008
Wow, nice and now the Dodgeball wizard knows not to mess wit Numbah 4, could have been funny to let him know the Australian word for 'ouch'... with the built in kangaroo. update, I barely see anything like this.
iLuke chapter 9 . 11/14/2007
Nice! I like this crossover! :D

Continue please!

~Mika-chan~
Kyle chapter 9 . 6/26/2007
Hey MicheldJ54, its me and I've noticed you havent updated this fic in about a year or two and I'm here to encourge you to continue because you should always finish what you have started (And I'm kind of having a boring time with the unupdated fics around here.). So I hope you update soon(And don't worry, no death threats so relax) and try to answer my reqest. Thanks!
dragonofflame chapter 9 . 12/22/2006
umm no offence but you messed up on Mala Mala Jong, the wu that maked him up are:Helmet of Jong, Heart of Jong, Two ton tunic, Jet bootos, Fist of Tebigong, Thierd arm sash, Eye of Dashi, and The shroud of Shadows
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
good so far
JustTJ chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
I have some things to say, if you want, you can put this in your story or something. What happens if the Toiletnator drops in?:

(Someone knocks on the door)

Wuya: Who can that be?

DCFDTL: (When they show up) Quiet.

(Silence...)

Father: (whispering) Are they gone?

DCFDTL: (whispering) Let us check.

(They pull the curtains, and it was the Toiletnator!)

Toiletnator: (through the window) Hey, guys!

Hannibal Bean: Let me guess, the Toiletnator you told us about?

Father: Bingo!

If you want, you can put this in your story, I don't care. Plus, I thought I was expecting this, but I'm not forcing you to replace the title:

XIAOLIN

XIAOLIN

IS

ANOTHER

ORIGINAL

LEGEND

IN

NATION

If you want it, that's find by me. By the way, how about this: Father sends in The Interesting Twins From Beneath The Mountain to break into the Xiaolin Temple and try to steal their Wu. The Interesting Twins will have a yellow-red armor when joined together. How about that? If you want, you can, I guess. Update if you get the chance...
JustTJ chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
I also have a few things to say I forgot to review: If you watched the movie, do you remeber Sector Z, who has been delightfulized into The Delightful Children From Down The Lane? Continue or else. Oh, and by the way...there's a KND and Xiaolin Showdown crossover in the Xiaolin Showdown story section, but I like this one in the Codename Kids Next Door section way better. Plus, I saved up this story in the computer so I can read it anytime in my computer. Plus, I really wanted to know, if Father, The Delightful Children From Down The Lane, Chase Young, Wuya, and Hannibal Roy Bean knows about the Book of KND. The only thing stronger than evil is HOPE. Remember to put the Book of KND in this and the villains will be after it, but Numbuh 1 is determined to protect it. I bet the villains will do anything to destroy the Book of KND, but to do that, will they be able to, you know, uh...kidnap Numbuh 1? If he hidden it, they might torture him and he might tell them where it is. Oh, and by the way, IF YOU WATCHED THE MOVIE, YOU MIGHT BE ON THE ROLL WORKING FOR IT! WORK ON IT WHEN YOU GET THE CHANCE! I'LL BE CHECKING UP YOUR STORIES AND THIS STORY, PLUS YOUR PROFILE ONCE IN A WHILE! ANYWAY, CONTINUE OR ELSE!
cutelittledizzymae chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Sowi I can't review in Chapter Nine again, cause they won't let me. Darn it! Anyway, when will The Delightful Children show up again? And what will happen if Chase Young first met the Delightful Children and Father? Will it be like this or something:

Father: Who are you?

Chase: I'm Chase Young, the Prince of Darkness.

DCFDTL: THE Chase Young?

Chase: I see you have 5 stupid kids.

DCFDTL: WE HEARD THAT!

And I have another question to ask you: Will the Teen Ninjas show up? Even Cree and Chad? Continue your the story...OR ELSE I WILL FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND ATTACK YOU THAT WILL MAKE YOUR PARENTS AND YOUR PETS CRY! No offence but SEREOUSLY!
JustTJ chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
I just have a few things to mention to you and I hope you read this: If Hannibal Bean brought back Grandfather, will Grandfather still look for The Book of KND and destroy it? Right now, Numbuh 1 is now keeping and have the possession of keeping The Book of KND, does Numbuh 1 have it with him when they went to China? Also, what will happen if Chase Young realized about The Book of KND, what happened back years ago when the world was ruled by Grandfather and known about Numbuh Zero? Oh, and also, does Hannibal Bean, Wuya, Chase, The Xiaolin Warriors, and Sector V noticed that Numbuh 1 and Father are related? I mean after all, Numbuh 1 is a nephew and Father is an uncle. If you watched the movie, I'll also ask you this: Does Hannibal Roy Bean, Wuya, Chase, The Xiaolin Warriors, and Sector V ever known that Numbuh 1 and Grandfather are relative? If any of them realized that, SOMETHING HORRIBLE MIGHT HAPPEN TO NUMBUH 1! HE'S MY FAVORITE KND CHARACTER, BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF ANYONE EVER NOTICED ABOUT NUMBUH 1'S FAMILY PAST! Update if you get the chance, PLEASE! I GOT TO KNOW WHAT MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT HAPPEN TO NUMBUH 1! I think...
Seijitsu chapter 9 . 9/21/2006
Deelicious! I love a good crossover!
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
I know this might be the thousanth time I asked this, but WOULD YOU PLEASE UPDATE ALREADY! You better hurry up or so help, I'll nock you so hard it will wake up your dentist! Thank you.
cutelittledizzymae chapter 9 . 9/17/2006
I got some questions to ask ya: Is Hannibal Bean planning on bringing Grandfather back? Who's gonna be Chase Young's apprentice? And will Numnbuh 4 tell his secret to Numbuh 3? Please, I mean please continue. Continue...OR ELSE?
Kyle chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I was thinking of a new wu, the Cupid's Arrow, it makes any one you want fall in love with any one you want or two people fall love with each other and even your self. I'm thinking it as a 3/4 chapter where they get its powers first tested on them selves by someone else (well it would only increcse their love). Still, please do my sugestion. Please oh please oh please.