Reviews for I Surrender All
phantomslove01 chapter 38 . 11/21/2014
funnygirl00 chapter 38 . 3/5/2012
And a very happy ending indeed. I enjoyed this story, thank you for writing it.
funnygirl00 chapter 17 . 3/5/2012
Oh me oh my! That was a big twist at the end!
funnygirl00 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Now, I've heard of first impressions, but this impression, ouch! And wait until they find out who the other is!
RedDeathLvr chapter 8 . 2/11/2011
This was a wonderfully sad and heartfelt chapter.

Welcome to America, Erik.
RedDeathLvr chapter 4 . 2/11/2011
This has been a wonderful story so far. Poor Erik! I really like the interaction between he and Meg. I've always enjoyed E/M or E/OW stories. I hope you continue to write more of them.

Going to the next chapter!
Oreal770 chapter 38 . 8/23/2009
whoo! hurray for happy endings! :) :)

brilliant! love the characters (especially Allie), ane luv Erik of course :D

great story, really sad at the beggining, poorpoorpoor Erik :(

but he was happy :) and everyone was happy :)

you didnt say anything about Allie and Beau, im guessing they got married...

love Erik, he was a great person in this, imagine spending that much money... or even having it! wow, he made the guy come out of his coma. GREAT!

thanks for a great read

Songorita chapter 38 . 2/28/2008
Great story, loved it. You should so writer more!
fallen mask chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Wow! this is an amazing story you've written! I can't wait to read your next phanfiction. Keep up the amazing work!
Silverblue60 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Just started your story and am enjoying it immensely.

I know this info may be overdue and now unnecessary, but Kay's book has been re-released. I found one on in Jan 2007, beautiful large paperback.

LyriumHawke chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Wow, I cant say that enough! When you reviewed on mine I just HAD to return the favor, and I found this amazing story!Your descriptions are wonderful, they made me feel like I was right in the thick of it! Ive only read like the first two chapters . but I can tell that this is gonna be a great story! Poor Erik, I cried for him T.T
Nobody of Importance chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Her name's Annette, or Marie, or something like that. And you make her sound like a giggling school girl, not someone older than Erik. Who you also make sound like a giggleing school boy with a complex or two.
Nobody of Importance chapter 38 . 11/26/2006
Yeah, that was a Mary Sue, nothing more. It had no conflict, and was fluff, through and through. May have piqued my interest with the basic plot (I'm a sucker for EOWs), but the lack of conflict, and your writing style (no offense ment, just a personal preference) kind of threw me off.
Nobody of Importance chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
That is an interesting approach to Erik's childhood. You definitly used some artistic licens. Um, gonna have to say I like Leroux's & Kay's versions better, but your's is, um, pretty decent as rewrites go, but it's a bit too Frankenstein/Invisible Manish for my tastes.
Timeflies chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Finished it late last night. Wow. I liked this story. It was nice to see Erik take on a new country, work, and love. The other characters were fun.