Reviews for The Ballad of Li
almarillo chapter 19 . 7/26
I NEED MORE I NEED MORE OH GOD
Canadarulz chapter 1 . 5/14
I miss you're writing. I miss it so much that I have been checking for an update for 10 years. 10 years. I'll check for another 10 years, but... maybe... just maybe... you'll update before then.
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 10 . 2/13
Wait, what happened to Mushu? Did he get turned back into a statue by the ancestors after Mulan returned from war?
Penelope Grace chapter 19 . 7/28/2016
Oh, my gosh. This fic hasn't been updated in over a decade!
Mulan chapter 19 . 7/25/2016
Amazing story. CONTINUE WRITING ASAP!
weasleytemper chapter 19 . 4/23/2016
I know it's a long time since this story had been updated but I hope for a continuation. I hope you are doing well and I love your story! 3
remifoster1313 chapter 19 . 3/14/2016
I know that you probably won't update (after all, it's been about 9 years) but I hope that you do. It's a well written story, and I want to see how it ends.
Belinda chapter 3 . 5/19/2015
I know this is late ,this story is very interesting,love it
Canadarulz chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I've been waiting a long time for an update for this story. I will wait forever if necessary, but would much prefer to only wait a few more weeks.
Antique Doll chapter 19 . 11/2/2014
Its been SEVEN year, but I'm still holding on to hope that you'll update again. I love that you've researched Chinese culture and history when writing. its beautiful and captures Chinese spirit much better than Disney did.
SarahPickett2414yahoo.com chapter 19 . 10/25/2014
Please please more chapter's I have to know what happens!Please more chapters!
Guest chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
Please finish!
anthi35 chapter 19 . 4/7/2014
please update soon
Canadarulz chapter 18 . 2/20/2014
LIIIIIIIGHTBIRD. Please finish. This story has such brilliant characterization. Please.
sinfulvodka chapter 19 . 9/29/2013
Pls pls update this! It's the best Mulan fic I've read so far and it'd kill me if it were disbanded :(