Reviews for The Ho'Wan Island Carnival
Good book
Nettlepaw chapter 1 . 1/22
Read The Inner Flame
HunterMoore chapter 7 . 8/12/2014
This story is super duper awesome. I loved it.
too-much-inspiration chapter 7 . 2/27/2014
Nicely done and a good lesson of why one should always avoid such carnivals. There is way too much horror potential in such places. On that note, I wonder how such a trip after the end of the series would go in contrast to this first season adventure? Thank you for writing and posting this!
S chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Yay seems good
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
this is great . but you could work on it a little bit more then it would be AWESOME.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
Oh my gosh! I loved this! Especially your explanation and insight with the glare spell! You are a brilliant writer, even though I thought things progressed between Katara and Zuko a bit too fast. I love it!
SOMEONE chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I think this is sorta like Cinderella!
distantsilhouette1999 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Amazing story.
huinsutt99 chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
This story was a lot of fun to read, very well written and altogether excellent. I'm going to go read the sequel now.
Peachie-Trishie chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
Love this story ! Off to the sequel ! :D
samantha summers chapter 3 . 11/3/2011
the "zipper" is the big swing in down town reno
bennie chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
ok yeah the riddle-writing kind of annoys me because my english is ok but not THAT good, but hey i loved your story, i'm glad you pointed out what happend 2 zuko the end because i was thinking:

and this means...? whaaat. the way the fire nation crew got escorted was cool
2ndSystem chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
angry sneeky plotting zuko is awsome, he's temper is soo much fun, this whole story, great idea, the carnival is a cool theme let's see how well the gaang, zuko & iroh do without bending

awsome story is awsome, awsome writer is awsome,

i'm excited about whuts happening next!
Jags chapter 6 . 12/7/2010