Reviews for Prince of the Elves
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
I wonder how much Pansy heard or did she hear all of it? I hope that Harry and Lucien always stay within sight of each other. Is Lucius still in Azkaban? I hope that Pansy gets exactly what she deserves. Why would Severus try to make Lucien doubt Harry's feeling for him? I mean I know that Harry has a hero complex but if they had truly been paying attention to Harry then they would have know that he doesn't just throw around his affections. Plus they should have known that six year rivalery would not just disappear over night.

Please update soon as it's been quite a while since your last update.
sara chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
oh nooooooooo, why was you cut this? i want to know about next. PLEASE UPDATE.
trisha chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
its a beautiful story and I WANT MORE. why no update? its 5 years . i hope you didnt forget your story and will update soon.
j chapter 11 . 4/7/2010
k
cyiusblack chapter 11 . 9/1/2009
update soon
Sworn Never To Write Again chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
yay legolas yay draco yay yay yay
luvsbitch95 chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
WOW! this is seriously one of the BEST HP/DM fics i've ever read! its like really really awesome! thanks so much for writing and i can't wait for the next update!

~Nessa
iamnotafreakingGOTH chapter 11 . 1/14/2008
Aw! So cute! Severus is mean! Of course Harry likes Draco! I mean, DUH! Hehehehe, great story, hope you update soon!
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
aww soo sweet

udpate soon please

TY

Blue
TanyaPotter chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
gr8 ficcy! more soon? plz?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 4/14/2007
So how is the rest of this going to play out? What is Pansy going to do?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
So how did he end up with the Malfoy's? I guess I'll just have to find out.
Kool-Aid Girl chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
I remembered to review. Now all you have to do it update for all your fans pleese!
KayKay123 chapter 11 . 2/23/2007
great story! loved it. update soon
KayKay123 chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
haha when i read 'do you think i'm pretty' i just kept thinking i can hear him saying that in a girly voice while batting his eyelashes. lol