Reviews for Neon Genesis Evangelion Season 2 Zany Antics
ZOMG! hidden jokes!

574'/ 1337 JG!

-Boris
Chiban-chan chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
Ah you got me almost completely OOC except for my clothes!

A. I would've sworn a lot more, probably like that stupid general.

B. I wouldn't have gone "as hot as your clothes look, blah blah blah", especially if her clothes are PINK

C. I wouldn't have been such a fangirl over western bands

D. I sounded almost like a sissy in that tank. I would've actually tugged on that jammed lever even harder and most likely screwed it up more.

E. My parents definitely would've punished me.

F. I wouldn't go "I was so scared!". At times like these I would've put on my diplomatic bullshit face and go "Uh. Yeah. That guy was a bastard. Can't we sue him?" and THEN go "Cuz he was scaring us."

Eeh sorry about that. Just my character you didn't get very well. Meh. Other than that, this antic was pretty good. Another thing, I WOULD be most of the time trying to constantly persuade Elly to getting over pink and taking up blue or something
jcmoorehead chapter 5 . 9/30/2006
Hi-jacking a tank, reminds me of something i'd do on GTA. Except in my case it's no accident :D

Looking forward to the next one.
theclerk2 chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
Awsome chapter dude, i was always wondering what the hell was up with the tank story.

BTW did you add a ToS reference with teh wonder chef thing?
Sniper-of-Death chapter 4 . 6/21/2006
Hehehe continue, please.
Chiban-chan chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
O_O

Frightening.
Tech2Pancake chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
There's not much more to say, other than:

Asuka aphrodesiacs funny

Well done, almost got me in trouble when I started laughing in the office and people wanted to see what I was reading.
QueckSilber chapter 4 . 6/20/2006
Good LORD that was hilarious! Asuka is NAUGHTY! I have four words I've waited ages to say to her and now I can say them.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

That chapter would make a great Mastercard ad.

Advil, _ yen

Avlimil, _ yen

Water park tickets, _ yen

Love scene between anime's most explosive couple, PRICELESS
Leon EVA unit -01 chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Leon: Dude! Gendo walked in on them!

Shinji: shut up Leon...

Leon: Shinji was about to get some, then Gendo!

Shinji: shut up Leon...

Leon: Its so FUNNEY!

Shinji: THATS IT! *chases a laughing Leon around the room*

Leon: good job gamer *gets hit with a shovel*
the dude 118 chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
*thumps*

oh good lord that was fucking harlious. not bad, however the english could use a little work. perhaps you should get someone to read it over, because the paragraphs could've come out better. you have potential dude, however i suggest taking maybe a couple english classes. or at least get someone to help you with your prose writing.

with that aside, o good lord, ingesting an aphrodisiac? i prolly spelt that wrong, but i don't really care atm. glomping Shinji, making out with him, and nearly had sex with him? LOL oh man that was nice. i wonder what other antics you have in store for us.

anyways, just work on your presentation, and you're all set. you have the skills to convey the generals, it's just your prose writing that needs work.

have a good one.
Ghost of Meat chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
You should write one for Elly telling of her Tank ride
Infinite Freedom chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Tehy didn't, did they? Also for the next Antic could you have it be about Elly's joy ride in the tank?
Ghost of Meat chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
BAD Asuka Bad girl, good for shinji, but still bad
jcmoorehead chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Well Gendo showing up surely was not in Asukas Scenario

Funny antic I enjoyed it, looking forward to seeing more.
Jayhawk chapter 4 . 6/19/2006
Awsome chapter good to to see these stories back up. Gotta admit it was pretty embressing to have askua and shinji found about to do the deed by none other then gendo, I just started laughing before hand like crazy knowing this was gonna be a extremly akward monment.

Again great job J.G.