Reviews for What We Didn't See
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
I thought I already reviewed it. Well, it's still just as good as the first time I read it. Great job! Update Second Chances soon!

Miss GoodManners chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This is...terribly fantastic!

What we would have wanted to watch and we didn't have!

You've perfectly underlined what was going through Emily's mind and,you know,when I saw the episode the line "when your father..." affected me a lot because one can see how much Emily is hurt and how much she fears to lose Rory and you've made a fantastic job with it! That flashback explains why she was so scared and the rection that came after was so justified. I'd have wanted to see also a confrontation between Emily and Richard because that comment of his in 6.07 was really harsh and I think we deserve an explanation. However,many compliments for this fanfic! Now I'm waiting for updates!
Sarai chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Good story!
ProFfeSseR chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Brilliant story, I love it!
lilienprinzessin chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
I'm so glad you wrote this - pretty much my thoughts (well not everything ;-). I think you pictured her thoughts nearly perfectly. I wish we'd seen more of Emily's POV in the show.

Just one tiny little bit, after Rory asked 'Grounded?' you forgot the 'Yes' It's a little confusing, cause at first you think Emily is talking next, but it's Rory.

I think that's a one-shot (though I would love to see Rory seeing her grandma crying in the car). But please write more - if not here, then on your other story, where I'm still curious about the dream.
Lore2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2005