Reviews for DATE
GovernorDerekthe2nd chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I like it.
NiiniiXpuff chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
OMG that was just *sniffles* ;-; soo soo sweet.. *bawls* wah heh hehe wah ;-; TO CUTE! i loved it... i love you xD LAWL 3
thewafflebitch chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
so freaking adorible
Kuwa34 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Oh,I just love was very cute!
Ocean'sAngel chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
adorable!
couple.freak chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
OMG I really really like it, amazing job I think this is one of the few stories I have read that really warm your heart you have o make it longer and it's very creative!

Sayonara!
World of Nightmares chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Nice take off of the show, I am glad someone watchs the real show. Teen Titan people don't and it really annoys maih.
Wally.loves.Kuki chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
That is the most romantic and cute story I have ever read! You have GOT to make it longer! Please, please, please!
Madee-Chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
OMFG THAT IS SO WONDERFULY WRITTEN! YOU NEED TO MAKE IT LONGER! YOU HAVE TO! -jaw drops- AHH! I love the adolescence from down the lane! very creative!
dis name is original nd u knw it chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
shud be called DA PERFECT DATE

XD
SamCram2121 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
aw!

that was so cute

i loved it
almostinsane chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Great story! This really was a truly great story!
Riobella chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
ah
YACOV chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
very nice, very sweet...

...one thing i always look forward to in your writing is that you can build layers around an introverted character, then as the story progresses, slowly peal those layers away again, and by the end, have left their truest, basest feelings bare for us to see. Nice job.

I'm sure others have started asking you this, but are you going to settle on a sequel to "Complications..."?

Your first two tries were wonderfully crafted for their respective genres (personally i preferred "Endless Love and Hate").