Reviews for Hollow Mausoleum
Shinji Ikari3 chapter 3 . 1/3
I won't do it, but I want to kill myself now. I can't take this any more. Here's more misuse of the Review system. I don't care this is in a public forum. I don't have much left to lose in countless ways at this point. I'm Copy-Pasting most of this from an Electronic Mail.

I can't deal with this any more. I've been looking at the first KINGDOM HEARTS II Novelization that I bought at Books-A-Million yesterday, and the more I look at it, the more it hurts. I'm sitting here now crying as I write this.

The medicines destroyed my life. I kept attempting to get off of them and get off of them because I they were hurting my ability to think and interfering with my emotions and they were interfering with my ability to write and fulfill my dreams, and more, and they made my life a *living nightmare* since 2009, but my parents kept binding me to contracts saying I couldn't get off them and I wouldn't break my word, and when I wasn't on the contracts my psychiatric doctors or psychiatric nurse practitioners wouldn't tell me how to safely get off them without risking permanently damaging my mind. I'm finally off most of them now, and now the things I've lost are really hitting me and I can't take it.

I never wanted to stop talking to Rem, or you, especially not for years. I was just too drugged up to care much about spending time with my friends. So, because of the drugs, I didn't talk to either of you and never attempted to patch things up with Rem for around ten years and I tried to talk to her in December last year but from how she reacted to that, I don't know whether she'll talk to me again. And I stopped talking to you years ago and as a result you became uninterested in talking to me and I don't know whether or not I lost you too. There's *so many* things I still want to talk with you (and her) about; KINGDOM HEARTS II and GUNDAM SEED and GUNDAM SEED DESTINY and FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST and FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST: BROTHERHOOD and CRISIS CORE: FINAL FANTASY VII and DISSIDIA: FINAL FANTASY and Zack's new scenes in FINAL FANTASY VII: ADVENT CHILDREN: COMPLETE and more. [Review Only Insert: And now Madam Hydra. I exchanged Electronic Mails with her in the 1,990s after she Posted CONFLICTS OF INTEREST on IcyBrian's. You have no idea how much it hurts to see your last name for Zack was inspired by her last name.] My writing on the drugs was bad, but I want to share my FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST Fanfictions with you if you're interested in reading them. And I can't. Rem might be gone and you might be gone and even though I still have two other friends, you two are important pieces of my heart and my life and I can't deal with the thought of not being able to talk to you two, and share things with you, again. I can share things with you two I can't with them, and I can't deal with the possibility of losing that.

I spent years attempting to get off the poisons I'd been forced to take that made my so I could fulfill my dreams and have a future again, but I *have* no future without you two to share it with. You have no idea how much it hurts to look back on all the Chats I had with her, or with you, and know I may never be able to get them back because of poisons I didn't *want* to take and was *forced against my will to take.* I'm not going to take my life, but I want to die *so* badly. I don't want to live knowing I might have lost you two when I was *too drugged up to know I didn't want to distance myself.* I want her friendship and your friendship back. I don't care about fulfilling my dreams and being a professional writer without having you two as my friends.

Could you please talk to me again?

"Your friends are your power."-Braska
Shinji Ikari3 chapter 2 . 1/1
This is Paul again. I need to talk to you more about my problems eating, and I need to talk to you about something else. I'll get to that first. I'd rather not write this on a public forum, but you need to know this, I don't know if you still use the same Electronic Mail Address you used to use, and after what I've been through since 2009 keeping things private isn't as much a concern for me. That should tell you how bad things have been since 2009.

First, the 'something else' you need to know. You deserve to know this after what I put you through. Due to reasons I won't get into in a public forum, I realized the true reason I have major trust issues, difficulty getting close to others, I was defensive with you when we Chatted, et cetera. I didn't realize until today because it hurt so much I didn't want to think about those times, but due to the reasons I won't get into, I have recently. It's not the earlier friends who betrayed me that caused me to have my issues. That contributed, but that wasn't the main reason or the biggest reason.

From 1994 until 1996, when I graduated Elementary School, I was friends with a boy who lived across the street from me named Brian. Remember me telling you about him? He was the friend I thought made up, "Ha ha, so funny I forgot to laugh." For around two years, he and I spent most of our free time, for *hours* each day a lot of the time, together. We'd play Role-Playing Games or other Video Games. We'd use wooden swords to act out sequel serieses to Role-Playing Games we liked in his yard using his yard and his deck as terrain, things like barbecues as monsters, and his golden retriever dog as a Player Character with a vital role in the plot. I built a fortress out of the ping pong table, the pool table, boxes, and sheets in the play room of my house and moved the Super Nintendo, a television, a set of shelves, and things to put on it into the fortress, and we'd use it to act out an original novel I wanted to write and publish when I grew up (and still do). And we'd play Video Games inside it, et cetera. And we'd do other things together. We spent most of our free time together for around two years.

Then my parents needed to move, and I lost him. *That's* why I've had my issues. I didn't want to feel the ways I did when I needed to move again.

That doesn't justify how I treated you, though. I'm not telling you this to justify it. I'm telling you this so you know why. I'm sorry for how I treated you.

The problems with me needing to eat a lot less than is healthy went on for around two weeks until I could eat decently again. Could you *please* write me or take Invisible off Trillian soon? I need to talk to you even more now.

"You want some of this!?"-Tidus
Shinji Ikari3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2017
This is Paul again. I'm sorry to contact you via this method, but things are *very* bad in new ways now. I've been starving and malnourished. I don't know if you still use GMail, so I'm saying this here because I desperately need to talk to you. Due to one of the psychiatric medicines I've been forced to take, I can't eat much without the food refusing to stay in my stomach, so I've eaten little since Sunday, and today things got so bad I felt incredibly lightheaded, dizzy, and had trouble telling what was real. I've risked eating a decent-sized dinner but I don't know if the food will stay in my stomach. I need as many friends as I can get now. Could you please write me back or turn off Invisible on Trillian as soon as you see this?

"For reality and illusion are a duality - two halves of a whole. Only through the mirror of dreams can one discern what is true."-Gran Kiltias Anastasis
Queen of Light 17 chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Love it! was a great story and I was thrilled to find the add on. Please update.
CSOmega chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
Nice touch adding the Final Mix fight.
Lachwen chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
XD Great job! "Better luck next time!" hehe - so Zack.

I can't wait to find out what happens next - this story is so cool!

Thank you very, very much for updating!

Redwood chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Cloud's then, is it? :) Please update, I like this fic! ::huggles Seph::
858798nmg chapter 5 . 9/11/2006

How do you make me flail so much? HOW? It's not fair! *screams and runs in circles*

This chapter was so *good* omg. Very much because I've read it all from the other side, and I know how things were supposed to go it's just so...sad, how it is with Seph. I guess more so than it would have been otherwise if we hadn't explored so many AU timelines in omake. XD;; But that makes it more fun than ever, really~

When he said to destroy Zack's mind I was all...WAH NU! I knew they were going to escape, but STILL... *more flailing*

This review is not coherent. D: But that was short and awesome and sad and gah. Plus, the promise of Seph know Aerith's side of things, of all people? That's such a rare thing to see.

You have inspired me. Seriously. 8O I haven't written in ages, but now I want to. So bad. Omg.

This was a wonderful present. :3 *hugs and loves and kisses and smex*

Lachwen chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
oh! YAY! I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! Is Cloud in the next chapter? WAH! CLIFFHANGERS! :P

Great chapter!
Koorino Megumi chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I don't know what to say besides wah!

Why must you always torture Zack in your fanfics? Why? And Cloud! As if Blossoms wasn't bad enough, now I'm seeing it all over again!

And argh, I think you characterized Xehanort beautifully, and Seph is scary, and Hojo is scary, and I am a big mass of wah at the moment.

Write more ;_;
Mysteryguy12 chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
WHO IS THE VOICE? IT's actually making me upset. I thought it might be Ansem but...he's nto so goofy. Axel maybe, but why would he be...wherever they are. Zack was wonderfully donw. I must implore you again to stick aroudn in the Kingdom Hearts section. It is amazing. I hope you take me up on that offer. Well...I want to find otu who this voice is. So I'm going to keep reading.
Mysteryguy12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
HE is clearly the man. The greatest man. There was never any doubt about this. Not in my mind. Fantastic characterization. No complaints. Which is surprising because I am a complete (and probably undeserving) elitest when it comes to him. Not saying I'm fantastic, just that I'm full of myself. Anyway. Fantastic. Don't go back to Kenshin. Stay here. This is awesome.
Mysteryguy12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Your summary was incredibly intriguing. Did i spell that right? Ah, whatever. So..first chapter, just the right amount of vagueness. Obviously, it's easy to figure out, but you still feel the mystery anyway. Good stuff. Can not wait to see sephiroth get involved in this. Without a doubt a promising fanfic. I'm off to read the next chapter.
Redwood chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
This is very good. :D I like the even KH2/FF7 melding. Update please! ;)

LachwenII chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Wow! LOVED Blossoms. Even if I'm a Cloti / Zaeris fan, there just aren't enough Kingdom Hearts meh dealing with FFVII characters out there. You write really, really well!