Reviews for Hollow Mausoleum
Queen of Light 17 chapter 6 . 10/14/2007
Love it! was a great story and I was thrilled to find the add on. Please update.
CSOmega chapter 6 . 1/30/2007
Nice touch adding the Final Mix fight.
Lachwen chapter 6 . 1/27/2007
XD Great job! "Better luck next time!" hehe - so Zack.

I can't wait to find out what happens next - this story is so cool!

Thank you very, very much for updating!

Lachie
Redwood chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
Cloud's then, is it? :) Please update, I like this fic! ::huggles Seph::
Rem-chan chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
...*WAIL*

*WAIL*

*WAIL*

How do you make me flail so much? HOW? It's not fair! *screams and runs in circles*

This chapter was so *good* omg. Very much because I've read it all from the other side, and I know how things were supposed to go it's just so...sad, how it is with Seph. I guess more so than it would have been otherwise if we hadn't explored so many AU timelines in omake. XD;; But that makes it more fun than ever, really

When he said to destroy Zack's mind I was all...WAH NU! I knew they were going to escape, but STILL... *more flailing*

This review is not coherent. D: But that was short and awesome and sad and gah. Plus, the promise of Seph know Aerith's side of things, of all people? That's such a rare thing to see.

You have inspired me. Seriously. 8O I haven't written in ages, but now I want to. So bad. Omg.

This was a wonderful present. :3 *hugs and loves and kisses and smex*

Rem
Lachwen chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
oh! YAY! I can't WAIT to find out what happens next! Is Cloud in the next chapter? WAH! CLIFFHANGERS! :P

Great chapter!
Koorino Megumi chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
I don't know what to say besides wah!

Why must you always torture Zack in your fanfics? Why? And Cloud! As if Blossoms wasn't bad enough, now I'm seeing it all over again!

And argh, I think you characterized Xehanort beautifully, and Seph is scary, and Hojo is scary, and I am a big mass of wah at the moment.

*wibbles*

Write more ;_;
Mysteryguy12 chapter 3 . 7/22/2006
WHO IS THE VOICE? IT's actually making me upset. I thought it might be Ansem but...he's nto so goofy. Axel maybe, but why would he be...wherever they are. Zack was wonderfully donw. I must implore you again to stick aroudn in the Kingdom Hearts section. It is amazing. I hope you take me up on that offer. Well...I want to find otu who this voice is. So I'm going to keep reading.
Mysteryguy12 chapter 2 . 7/22/2006
HE is clearly the man. The greatest man. There was never any doubt about this. Not in my mind. Fantastic characterization. No complaints. Which is surprising because I am a complete (and probably undeserving) elitest when it comes to him. Not saying I'm fantastic, just that I'm full of myself. Anyway. Fantastic. Don't go back to Kenshin. Stay here. This is awesome.
Mysteryguy12 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Your summary was incredibly intriguing. Did i spell that right? Ah, whatever. So..first chapter, just the right amount of vagueness. Obviously, it's easy to figure out, but you still feel the mystery anyway. Good stuff. Can not wait to see sephiroth get involved in this. Without a doubt a promising fanfic. I'm off to read the next chapter.
Redwood chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
This is very good. :D I like the even KH2/FF7 melding. Update please! ;)

Red
LachwenII chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Wow! LOVED Blossoms. Even if I'm a Cloti / Zaeris fan, there just aren't enough Kingdom Hearts meh dealing with FFVII characters out there. You write really, really well!
Chevira yo chapter 3 . 5/20/2006
a;dhfakdjfhadkfj;hadf HOW COULD I GO SO LONG WITHOUT READING THIS? Then again I am glad I did because it gives me OMFG amazing Zack-Seph flashback scenes! GOD, Akai. So many lovely, lovely lines! I can't even capture them all, because I'd probably end up quoting like 80 percent of the entire story, so.

'He wasn't even halfway through the second report when Zack returned, bloody (not his), wet (raining, again), and smiling, always smiling (the world hadn't ended yet)'

The world-endy part made me go, 'omg' so big. I'd forgotten how emotional your writing could make me. _

'Then said, quietly, "I'd be satisfied with getting back alive, sir."'

Tiny!Cadet!Zack is just so precious. I wibbled again.

God. Your writing is just... I'm not even sure. It's simple! I mean, you don't go overboard on prose and yet there is something so intrinsically beautiful about it all, something that stirs up my emotions like a storm. It starts small, with little inklings, and then it's like, BAM. Thunder, lightning and horizontal rain.

Yay bad metaphors, me. XD

I love the way you write Zack, have I told you that? Best. Zack. Evar. And ten times more canon than FFVII ever made him. I like your Sephiroth too - you humanize him while keeping him remote. And all the flashbacks, while small, just manage to instil such a sense of *character* that it's just incredible. The things you do with words, dork.

Ah I love you
Koorino Megumi chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
Oh my gosh ZACK LOVE! SO MUCH ZACK LOVE!

I don't really know what else to say... I'm totally lacking on theories or guesses or *anything* so far, but E THE FLASHBACKS! They are so beautiful. *snuggles Zack and steals him away!*

A casual smile here or there, a wave when all was calm, a word of confidence when all was chaos. -This line is FABULOUS. Oh my gosh, Zack! And then he got hurt in the next scene! Seph wondered if he'd *died*! E, I was squiggling so bad! *bounces around*

Moore!
Koorino Megumi chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
It took me far too long to read this! But it was enjoyed (And don't worry about the length if this is what you needed for this chapter, ne?)

Oh my gosh, the blossoms. And he went after the yellow one, and wah ;_; *snuggles it* Grr on you! Playing with my heart! *sniffles* You know what you did! I know you do!

Can't wait to see more