Reviews for Don't Call Me Takun
RPG Girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Oh, wow. Nice job. :) I always got irritated when she called him tak-un. It was just.. odd. I love FLCL. Shows that you don't have to have a lot of episodes to be good! It's the quality that counts. I like that you basically showed her using naota as a stand in for his brother.. I loved this story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
he said im going to look for somthing impossible then he left and ufos were everywere he tried every thing to atract energy
lovguru23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
nato nato nato nato nato

anouer: and he just got laid

me: good job
The Outside Boy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I did not read the entire thing but all I have to say is: How does Noata tell Mamimi that he loved her? I mean, I think he keeps everything to himself, and that is one quick love confession.
ParasiticDemons chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
WOW that sounds like it would actually be part of the series like you are one of the writers! It was really good I give you points for showing some restraint and not writing out what happend at the towel part and I have to say this I love your work!
Night's Spell chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I really liked this story (_)
Thy Lord Ishballa chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
Dude, lucky you, I just christened my brand spankin' new account, and this story is going to be the first one in my fav. stories list-and you're going to be the first one on my fav. authors list! Feel honored, man.
Lord Splattergore chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
While structurally it was sufficient, somehow the flow didn't seem as fluid as it was in the sequel. Cute, none-the-less. I guess that makes Nao and Samejima friends with benefits?
rcr chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I liked it a lot.
criticz chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
keep on goin witht he story , i love it , i hope u write more of it later.
Fresh C chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
This was a good story. Lots of meaning and explanations that worked well. I think you had nice repetition with Naota asking her not to call him Ta-kun. Overall it left me with a nice feeling and I think that in itself made it worth reading.

There are a few things you could improve upon. The phrase, "I love you" is a very powerful one and if you use it too much it loses a bit of it's affect. I also felt that Naota was a bit too mature for his age. Even after all that happened to him, he still is a kid.
NiNe-InCh-NaIlS chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Amazing one of the best i've read really beautiful and sad but great nonetheless!