Reviews for Silent Treatment
parsimonia chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I laughed and almost cried. And I really really enjoyed it!
I know is an old story but I'm glad that I found it.
Thank you so much for writing!

lots of love and Merry Christmas x
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
GOD!
I think I need more Sasunaru angst/drama with happy ending!

This is so Great!

It was intense when Naruto say goodbye.

Heartbreaking!

I Love it!

Good thing their house is theirs in the first place. So Naruto go back because it was his house too.
canjuchiha chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I know that this review is a bit late but I want to say that it is an awesome story.
SaSuNaRu4LiFe chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
NO WORDS!THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO COOL AND CUTTTEEE!I LOVE SASUNARU SOO MUCH!I CANT BELIEVE U WROTE THIS, U R SOOO AWESOME AND TALENTED!I LOVED THEIR LOVERS SPAT!EVEN THOUGH IT WAS REALLY SMALL,THIS FANFICTION IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE READ SO FAR!I LOVE IT SOO MUCH!IT IS PERFECT!KEEP WRITING FANFICTIONS LIKE THESE AND U WILL BE A REALLY FAMOUS AUTHOR ONE DAY!
jupimako chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
:D
Sukitte chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I loved the ending. It was wonderful to read this fanfic. And the whole plot is fantastic. Sasuke just received tratamento silent for a day. He should be Thanked, ungrateful bastard !
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Uwaah! That was really cute! Good job.
lifelovelaugh chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
aww the ending is just so so CUTE! :3
dirtygirl42 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
it was nice seeing sasu get a taste of his own medicine! nice work!
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
All the adorable ness freaking KILLED ME. Love it, love it, love it, love ittttttttt
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
honestly, sasuke deserves that... naruto should carry on his punishment a little longer,,, no, more longer. bastard sasuke...
HowTroublesome12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ah that was cool I love when sasuke admits he's an ass lol
anis.dayah.3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
such a sweet,touching story...good job!
damn,i can't stop the tearing!
sasunaru yaoi is the best!XD
Fuckthat chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was one of my first fanfic and actually is one of my favorites. I never get tired of reading it
joyx14 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Phew! A close call for Sasuke and Naruto... They almost broke up! (NO!) Glad that everything returned to the way it was in the end ;)