Reviews for Happosai's Honor
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Wat
Flameraven chapter 5 . 10/5/2013
Looking over old reviews of mine and (re)stumbled over this little Gem.

This last chapter really needs a full flashback as a lot was missing but that can be fun too.

As for both Ukyou and Shampoo showing up with Ranma already "involved" well we will see just how that goes. shampoo might not even be an issue, in the marriage part, not he whole "I be killing you" part.

Ukyou though, with a fully trained Akane and Ranma already in her bed I don't see how Ukyou can get anything she wants out of this... unless Akane is willing to share? IT doesn't seem so as she wasn't willing with her own sisters but Ukyou's honor as such might make her change her mind.

It has been a year already, so just six more to go right?
Lord Sia chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Very interesting premise, and good job keeping it sexy but clean - plenty of implied stuff, but nothing explicit.
Natalie-E-G chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Nice story. I usually do not like pervy stories but this one is among the exceptions.

Only real errors I noticed were "role call" instead of "roll call", "writor's block" instead of "writer's block", and the chapter name "Time Sure Flys" instead of "Time Sure Flies".

I am sure there were others but they did not make me do a double take so I continued reading smoothly for pleasure.
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
cool story
gort420 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
I love stories where akane's a total horn dog.
tammin chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
An Akane that is actually as good at the Art as Ranma is at this point in the story, who accepts him for himself and his curse. This, Ladies and Gentlemen, is as close to heaven as Ranma has ever been.

Bravo, good show.
tammin chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
One little change. That actually fits with earlier Happi as well. This is a nice story, and I can't wait to see what happens next. I wonder how Nodoka and the Tendo family are going to react when the rest of Genma's actions catch up with him.
Janissa chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Welcome back and yay for starting up this story again. I love this story line. Thank you for creating it.
tuatara chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
This story is so damn fun. And it's even quite a sweet tale. Akane's *awesome* and Ranma's handling the whole thing so maturely. Love it, love it. And Happosai as a legitimate hero is such a great twist.

One thing that's a little surprising: Still no real sense of Akane's skill level relative to Ranma's, only that she's better than Hiroshi and Daisuke and she can run on fences. Would have expected to see that before any time skip, though jumping straight to the time after Ryouga and Nabiki have gotten together wasn't a bad call. (More tell than show in this case, however. Would have liked to see the two—or three, with Yumi–of them *actually* interacting rather than just hearing about it.)

I'm so pleased this has been continued. I greatly hope we'lll see more of it. Thanks for the update!
AnotherOne chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
lol. Kasumi is a 'goddess'? 'Most beautiful and well developed' woman to walk in school? I have a good laugh at that one. Have you forgotten Hinako teacher? Sorry, Kasumi is a plain Jane. She might have the kindest personality, but she's far from being the most beautiful. Sure you can make her sexy in this story, but she's definitely not the most pretty and well-developed. Can't believe how many fanfics overrate her just because she's kind.
Sia chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Akane: ""Because I'm yours. I have been waiting for you for six years Ranma. I have trained my mind and my body to make you happy because your mother, Auntie Saotome, promised that I would be yours and yours alone, and you would be mine…"

Okay...Akane says she would be Ranma's and Ranma's alone. But the question is, will he be hers and hers alone? With the way this story is going. It's looks more like Ranma x Harem. Man, guys sure love to live out their fantasies through these harem fics, don't they?
znta chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
finally a new chapter for your fanfic hope next time you will post a new chapter for your fanfic After the fall of Giants
anthony883 chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
great story. PLEASE UPDATE
bugleader chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
Man, I really liked that, great story, and isnt only a lemmon, there are something special to see happosai sacrifice himself and become something much great than he was, a cool Akane, that are really a martial artist, and a really good too - maybe equal to Ranma? - maybe a little to easy - mind - sexy characters but great work, do you will make some more chapters? Please?