Reviews for Only In My Dreams
Viviane Carstairs chapter 17 . 1/18
That was great! Just two thins: you don't make poly juice potion in just over an hour or wolfsbane for that matter and not everyone would have succeed that well in a realistic Hogwarts. I love your end though. It had me hiding under the covers trying to escape it, then emerging relunctantly and reading happily.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 16 . 1/18
The room of requirement is opened by walking passed it I think 3 times while thinking about what you want in a sentence type thing, not a picture.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 13 . 1/17
I really like your Hermione.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 10 . 1/14
I don't like your Ginny, but she makes for an interesting story, so who cares. Malfoy prefers his green silk, btw. You said so. And I don't think they wear clothes under their robes. It doesn't make sense with the books. And they wear dress robes, not dresses (thinking of Pansy and her grean dress).
Viviane Carstairs chapter 9 . 1/14
Viviane Carstairs chapter 8 . 1/14
That was a goat noise. Goeats are infidels. You are a goat. You are Satan. I knew it all along. I am better at this that Hermione Granger.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 7 . 1/13
Of course she did. She's awesome that way! I love the dinner scene with Harry banging his head on the table.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 6 . 1/13
It seems out of character for them to be swearing, although I understand that its more realistic. Just it never happens in the books.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 5 . 1/13
1)I don't like your Pansy. She's too bad. It's unrealistic.
2)I have no idea if the dream sequence was good or not, seeing as I have even less experience writing those and have rarely read them.
3)I like the pace at which your story is developping. Not to fast as to be unrealistic, but not too slow.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 3 . 1/13
Well, that was... sexually tense. I like it. I'm not supposed to. I don't ship them. But I do.
Viviane Carstairs chapter 2 . 1/12
I never considered shipping Dean and Seamus. Honestly. I like it *evil grin*
Viviane Carstairs chapter 1 . 1/12
You've gifted me with a new Word of Insanity: gone around the loop
Aithusa Vase chapter 17 . 10/5/2014

got a bit bored half way through but it picked up
phantomlady13 chapter 17 . 1/19/2014
Ouw , it's so great . Really . And i know you're amazing author , how can make that update in just 3 days?
I love this story . I really love it . muaaach
phantomlady13 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Yeah 'Mione what a bitch . Just finish her Ok ?!